IGNORED

My New Football Manager Blog

Ben4BCFC

I know it's probably of no interest to most of you, but I'm a prospective English and Creative Writing student - going to University of Nottingham in September. Not had a great deal of experience writing in either blog format or sports journalism format, so created this as a justification for my childish addiction to the game. Thought I'd plug it. Would be good if some people viewed it, followed it etc. Any feedback is much appreciated!!

The Life of a Football Manager (Manager)

Although there are a fair few posts now, the close season has finished so I'm going to be posting less regular updates on monthly overviews, big match reports and any other big news so it's easier for me to handle and followers to keep up with.

This is also preparation for a more appropriate blog for this forum, in which I'm going to document the Bristol City season from my future exiled point of view - showcasing what it's like for somebody completely out of the loop gaining the his City knowledge on official news, newspaper reports, rumours, forum debates and the odd match.

Anyway, I'll post a link to that when it's up and running. :) Hope you enjoy...

New post up for those of you that are interested: an overview of August - very exciting first month in charge.

If any of you were considering following it regularly, the easiest way to know when new posts are up is to click 'Follow' on the right hand side. If asked to set up a Google account, it is very quick - no fee and no obligation/regular emails/spam etc. Would just save you checking quite as regularly - if you wanted to that is.

Anyway, enjoy!

Just wanted to thank all you guys who've been checking it out - had over 280 hits, the majority of which directed from OTIB. There's now a link to be emailed whenever a new post is up - if that interests any of you.

All that's happened so far, is I've successfully put off exam revision for this. Hey ho, such is life.

Archived