IGNORED

Update Please.

Portland Bill

My company has been sold to The biggest UK supplier in its business and my goldfish died. On a lesser note we have Stadium D - Day announcement from the council this week and we now have accomodation booked for four old geezers for an enthraling weekend in Plymouth and Torquay in July. :drunk2::city::fastasleep:

I can cover the entertainment news for you ...

Bruce Forsyth has been knighted. No, I'm not kidding. I'm sure that most of the tabloids probably went with 'Knight to see you, to see you knight'.

In other news, Michael Eavis was up in arms when somebody booked the Wombles to appear at Glastonbury. Still, will probably go down better than Daphne and Celeste in all fairness.

Oh, and Zippy and George died. :(

I've just returned from 2 weeks in New Zealand, where there winter is warmer than our summer!!!

Can anyone give me a quick update on whats news in the last 2 weeks please. Saves me trawling through all the posts, cheers.

3 day forecast Weymouth and Portland Bill....

Sunday; pissing down

Monday; pissing down

Tuesday; pissing down

:laughcont:

I was woken up last night by some noise outside, i looked out of my bedroom window and to my horror, i saw 4 Rovers fans using a hedgehog as a football, i was shocked and about to call the RSPCA when the hedgehog went 1 up

Spat my morning coffee out all over the cat!

Archived