IGNORED

Kachina And Yessir Where Are You

MC Risk

Not sure about anyone else but i have now reached the officially bored of cricket and no football season, and am dying to hear some genuine transfer gossip, this is usually the time of year when these two knowledgable posters get involved with some inside information.

Does anyone have some juicy gossip at all??

Not sure about anyone else but i have now reached the officially bored of cricket and no football season, and am dying to hear some genuine transfer gossip, this is usually the time of year when these two knowledgable posters get involved with some inside

information.

Love to know what's going and be able to share it. Sadly I know nought.

Does anyone have some juicy gossip at all??

Hey :)

Yup I am a journalist and I am in sports, but not football.

Only go by some rumours that come in at our news desk. However I was also one of the first to mention about David James and that also got slammed shut quickly. Although I will say yes I did get told Savage and McClaren.

For what it's worth our news desk has been told McClaren in talks with Forest.

Not heard anything about signings our end, well no one at work has said anything to me.

Yessir is no doubt sat around somewhere watching videos on YouTube trying to find good players for northampton, whilst trying to claim massive amounts of expenese.

As bad as a MP

It wasn't Pete Johnson, it was Steve

Hey :)

Yup I am a journalist and I am in sports, but not football.

Only go by some rumours that come in at our news desk. However I was also one of the first to mention about David James and that also got slammed shut quickly. Although I will say yes I did get told Savage and McClaren.

For what it's worth our news desk has been told McClaren in talks with Forest.

Not heard anything about signings our end, well no one at work has said anything to me.

I thought I'd read that on here before, What paper/news outlet do you write for? or would you rather keep that quiet (understandable on here!)

Envious of your job though, It was as a college student one of the careers I aspired to go into... Being paid to write about sport... Amazing!

It wasn't Pete Johnson, it was Steve

Sorry, wasn't clear.

Although Pete was chief scout, alot of the "scouting" work was done by the steve who seemed to constantly attempt to claim expenses for....ummmmmm PASS, been bitter since he didn't get the job at the Academy Gary promised him.

Ha, Horse racing then?!

Any tips for the unluckiest gambler in the world?! (Sure you get that a lot!)

Yes horse racing.

If I had a quid for every time I got asked that, well I could afford Nicky Hunt's fleet of cars ! Got a few horses myself in training with Alastair Lidderdale in Lambourn, That said Ceilidh House is worth an each way bet in the 7.40 at Warwick tonight.

Yes horse racing.

If I had a quid for every time I got asked that, well I could afford Nicky Hunt's fleet of cars ! Got a few horses myself in training with Alastair Lidderdale in Lambourn, That said Ceilidh House is worth an each way bet in the 7.40 at Warwick tonight.

all the money is coming in for timepiece tho. already been backed in 27% from first show. easy to see why, it's a big drop in class of race.

Ceilidh House gets 3rd at 16/1 which would return a much better return than backing the winner in a win only bet, 3.1/1 to be placed, over 1.375/1 about Timepiece. Keep a note on the 3rd, she was given a lot to do and stayed on very well to be never nearer in 3rd. Key to her is soft ground, but she'll be one to win a similar type of race soon.

Archived