IGNORED

Cm Next Season

Tins

Next season we will have Marv, Skuse, Cisse and Johnson.

If we bring in a creative midfielder who would you partner with him?

I don't believe 1 of the others will be happy to be 3/4th choice so who would you sell?

Also as i know everyone will want Johnson to go, what if the creative midfielder gets injured? Should we keep Johnson as back up? Should we buy 2 Creative midfielders?

I believe we will need 4 CMs next season, so who would you keep?

Cisse every time. Skuse is crap and Elliott is not disciplined enough if we have someone further forward than we're used to. I can't see Johnson even being here.

Cisse will do what he has done brilliantly when he's played for us and screen the back 4.

Thought skuse looked good in the final game of last season, passed the ball about nicely which I havnt seen from him in a while. But Cisse is a different class to the other 3, hes a 'real' footballer and id play him every week if hes available, so comfortable with the ball, puts his foot in, well disciplined but never really gets massive praise from fans like Adomah although they are both decent footballers unlike some we have had in past. I think they were both quality signings!

if Millen gets his way, Johnson will be gone by the start of the season, clearly isn't in his plans, similar to Stewart and Hunt.

Once those 3 have been cleared out, it will free up alot of wages to sign someone else in midfield, whoever he brings in however isn't likely to be cheap

With three top class(championship) strikers and an abundance of wingers I don't see that tactic working for us, fiale.

We've never been good enough to play with an isolated front man, even Noble played further up the pitch than most in that role!

I'll never understand the fascination with new fasionable tactics... You play the formation that gets the best out of the squad you have... With our squad and style, that will always be 4-4-2... And we play better that way too!

Archived