IGNORED

Best Tickets To Priorty Groups

cidercity

Got down the gate at 7am on sat to get the best seats availiable because thats what mr sexton said he would do, sell to priorty groups the best seats first. so in my niaviety i thought i would be able to get tickets for the half way line if i was early enough.when i finally got to the ticket office i was told the centre seats were reserved for the FA and Corporate so i could only get seats for the edge of of the eighteen yard box next to the brighton fans,i thought ok if thats the best then so be it.

what a shock (not) when a work coleague who goes down the gate about once a season rang the ticket line today and was offered tickets right on the half way line.Once again season ticket holders s##t upon.

i feel sorry for the people that were done there a lot earlier than me.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!

I had the same problem - look on the Steve L forum. But what seats did you go for and which ones was you mate going for (in terms of price).
£40 tickets. was told on saturday that there would not be any half way line tickets on sale to priority groups or general public.

I was told I was getting ticket s on the half way line, but when I look at the Mill Stad diagram off their site it is nowhere near the h/w line (unless the pitch is down one end) it looks to be approx 1/4 way along the pitch.

So your colleaugue may have been misinformed. On the other hand..........

Archived