IGNORED

Calling New York

gas8er

Have booked a holiday that takes me to New York on Saturday ! Booked in January when full of confidence of automatc. Does any one know where I can watch the game, are there any cidereds in the Big Apple!. :ph34r:

Guest TB Mutiny

There are many. Find the Forum posting "Fao USA Based City Supporters" by x3widRacin and you will see a partial list.

What hotel you staying in? We always stay in the Hotel Penn, gets some bad press but we love it to bits.

Anyways, chances are (but I can't be certain on this) that it will be screened on Fox Sports World, which you can probably get in your hotel room.

Failing that there are numerous ex-pat ran pubs around the City, one of the locals here can probably help you with that.

Yep, I'm a Cidered living in the Big Apple - but I won't be here on Sunday because as you cross the Atlantic one way, I'll be flying the other to get back to Bristol in time for the final :-)

Plenty of sports bars here in New York - Nevada Smith's is the traditional place to watch British football, but to be honest I had a quick flick through the cable and satellite TV listings and I can't find one channel that's showing the game.

I'm afraid I don't know of any other Cidereds here in Manhattan, though I meet regularly with Red In The USA, who lives a 45-minute drive away in Connecticut.

Archived