IGNORED

Transfer Targets From Champ For Prem

apathy

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_6992341,00.html

Link above is list of 9 targets from champ for prem teams. Of course Nicky makes it on. 27 goals in 58 appearances over two seasons. Cant wait for season to start, have a very good feeling hes signing new contract! Quite a short description of him. I cant help but feel are media profile as a smaller club may help us sometimes(thats profile to the rest of UK not what I think please lets not start that big/small club debate again). I think we may fly under the radar as it were when it comes to interest in our players. On the home page for 365 (great site, otib>365) theres blogs on what each prem team needs for next season. Not one of them namechecks Nicky or anyone else. This is the first time hes been mentioned which I find unbelievable when you look at his stats and how many prem teams have struggled with strikers last season.

Oh and apologies if already posted elsewhere.

Also on Football365, great site by the way, is a list of players released by Premier League clubs this summer:

www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6991642,00.html

Gotta be a few names on here worth a look at.

Thomas Cruise certainly might be one to look at, but I think getting him to play well might be "Mission: Impossible..."

Ahem.

I'll get my coat.

Also on Football365, great site by the way, is a list of players released by Premier League clubs this summer:

www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6991642,00.html

Gotta be a few names on here worth a look at.

Thomas Cruise certainly might be one to look at, but I think getting him to play well might be "Mission: Impossible..."

Ahem.

I'll get my coat.

365 by far best prem and euro website on web. Poor on champ and below though. Love mailbox, media watch, winners and losers, and whingers and losers which shows theres trolls for every team not just here. Thinking of writing into mailbox for what city need feature, do you think thers any chance of being published? :laugh:

That is all.

3rd paragraph.

Archived