IGNORED

Portugal Trip

beaverface

With the club finally deciding to arrange the Portugal friendly for Tuesday the 12th July, I'm aware of a number of fans who'll miss this game as they've actually booked a long weekend from Thurs 7th thru to Tues 12th, with the assumption that the game was going to be played either on the Saturday or Monday, not on the Tuesday evening which is the night before the players come home!!

I'm just curious as to how many fans will actutally be around for the friendly game now, and seeing as the game has been moved 70 MILES away to Spain, how they're expecting to travel to this game?

The group I'm with are all staying in Albufeira, but we've got no idea of how we're going to get to the game and was hoping there's some other fans in a similar situation where we can get together and try and organise something?

Thoughts would be much appreciated.

We are staying there as well but have hired a car we don't fly home until the wednesday morning so we're ok for the game

We've looked at cars, but there's probably nine of us, and the price for hiring a mini-bus is pretty damn high!

Any chance you can recommend a reasonably priced rental company that will drop a car off in Alburfeira and let us drop it back at Faro ariport? (We're going to the friendly game and then we'll make our way straight to the airport ready for a 6:35am fligjht back home the next day!)

Archived