IGNORED

Bailiffs

CiderHider

What happens to Greece when they go bankrupt soon? Who ultimately comes calling for the money they owe?

I have this awful feeling that China may want paying at some stage, and who could blame them?. I doubt they would give a second thought to uprooting all of Athens are ploking it down in some New City of their's

This is what it boils down to, And would China still demand they work off their debt? Would that not be slavery?

So China is coming to Europe and Greece will be the way in, I think its only a matter of time before they do something seriously crazy like this, and tbh who would stop them? And really if you or I default on a debt we get the balifs round, should the same rules apply to a countrys? Do they, becuase if they dont then the world is going to have serious future issues, more serious.

I think we need to set an example to the Greeks and let them see how austerity was a walk in the park compared., but that will never happen, so we are really in serious serious shit. I might take out a 100k loan tomorrow, who gives a **** about paying it back? If country's dont have to pay their debts then why should I? Monkey see monkey do.

Scary times ahead for the EURO.

What happens to Greece when they go bankrupt soon? Who ultimately comes calling for the money they owe?

I have this awful feeling that China may want paying at some stage, and who could blame them?. I doubt they would give a second thought to uprooting all of Athens are ploking it down in some New City of their's

This is what it boils down to, And would China still demand they work off their debt? Would that not be slavery?

So China is coming to Europe and Greece will be the way in, I think its only a matter of time before they do something seriously crazy like this, and tbh who would stop them? And really if you or I default on a debt we get the balifs round, should the same rules apply to a countrys? Do they, becuase if they dont then the world is going to have serious future issues, more serious.

I think we need to set an example to the Greeks and let them see how austerity was a walk in the park compared., but that will never happen, so we are really in serious serious shit. I might take out a 100k loan tomorrow, who gives a **** about paying it back? If country's dont have to pay their debts then why should I? Monkey see monkey do.

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/2011/06/15/who-holds-the-greek-debt/

Not just the Euro- Greece defaults, confidence will see the whole world fall economically. Europe would very possibly plunge into depression and given our close economic links with them, we're not immune from any possible effects- no way. An Irish default is scarier still for us though as ourt banks holdings of Irish debt are some 10% of our GDP- we can't afford another bailout, interest rates are already rock bottom. Net result of a Greek default though would be obviously not able to borrow from International credit markets. Your point about setting an example to the Greeks and austerity- could you elaborate?

Your bailiffs idea? Can't see it- Russia defaulted in 1998, Argentina defaulted a decade ago- it happens.

Not just the Euro- Greece defaults, confidence will see the whole world fall economically. Europe would very possibly plunge into depression and given our close economic links with them, we're not immune from any possible effects- no way. An Irish default is scarier still for us though as ourt banks holdings of Irish debt are some 10% of our GDP- we can't afford another bailout, interest rates are already rock bottom. Net result of a Greek default though would be obviously not able to borrow from International credit markets. Your point about setting an example to the Greeks and austerity- could you elaborate?

Your bailiffs idea? Can't see it- Russia defaulted in 1998, Argentina defaulted a decade ago- it happens.

The Greeks will default, they are worse off than the Argies, Argies only had 50% deficit, Greece have 150%!!

The Greeks are funny, they need to understand that If they don't agree to the new measures they will be well and truly buggered and maybe bring down the EURO.

Set an example? Sure, we refuse to bail them, out and watch them sink with their Drachma. How some Greeks think this is preferable to the new measures is far far beyond me, but from a purely comical point of view and morbid curiosity I want to the see them refuse the new bailout.

The Greeks will default, they are worse off than the Argies, Argies only had 50% deficit, Greece have 150%!!

The Greeks are funny, they need to understand that If they don't agree to the new measures they will be well and truly buggered and maybe bring down the EURO.

Set an example? Sure, we refuse to bail them, out and watch them sink with their Drachma. How some Greeks think this is preferable to the new measures is far far beyond me, but from a purely comical point of view and morbid curiosity I want to the see them refuse the new bailout.

If Greece pulled out of the Euro and replaced it with their old Drachma currency then they'd be free to devalue their currency. A cheap Drachma would see millions of tourists flock back to Greece thus filling their hotels and often world class island holiday destinations bringing badly needed foreign cash to their economy - without the need to borrow. The Greeks could even go one better than that by pulling out of the criminal led European Union project as well. Happy times ahead for Greece if they tell the European Unionists to stick their Euro currency and their EU membership up their collective backsides.

Archived