IGNORED

Henri Lansbury

cidercity

I thought he made Henderson and Cleverley look like Gas reserve team players when he was on the pitch for England U21s so i'm sure a number of lower Prem teams will also have noticed that. Would be awesome, but no doubt yet another bored schoolboy getting a semi about who they signed on Football Manager and spoffing it all over a spurious rumour site

yea city will never sign David James :laughcont:

Its unlikely to happen I wouldn't go as far as never

I find it funny how people always refer to David James when its quite obvious he only signed for family reasons! if Plymouth didnt go down he said he would of signed for them.., you cant compare the two deals in any way!

I find it funny how people always refer to David James when its quite obvious he only signed for family reasons! if Plymouth didnt go down he said he would of signed for them.., you cant compare the two deals in any way!

of course you can, at the time alot of people said that will never happen

to take a quote from the school girl singer block, Never say never,

We all know its highly unlikely however and I for one don't believe it for a minute,

Thats all I'm getting at, :clapping:

No, you can't reply. He said "END OF!!"

That's the end...

What's the point in a forum if you're not allowed to discuss? Not directed at you, obviously you're being funny but I thought I would take the thread elsewhere. End of!! (Maybe not)

How often does this "end of" actually work? Can I use it outside of football forums? so many questions. Can I tell the boss that he is a **** then say "end of!!"? I assume that means he can't do anything because its the end of it? Can I tell the misses that she has put on quite a bit of weight and needs to get her ass on a Stairmaster then say "end of!!"? I assume this means she would'nt be beat me to within an inch of my life? This end of thing could be magical.

What's the point in a forum if you're not allowed to discuss? Not directed at you, obviously you're being funny but I thought I would take the thread elsewhere. End of!! (Maybe not)

How often does this "end of" actually work? Can I use it outside of football forums? so many questions. Can I tell the boss that he is a **** then say "end of!!"? I assume that means he can't do anything because its the end of it? Can I tell the misses that she has put on quite a bit of weight and needs to get her ass on a Stairmaster then say "end of!!"? I assume this means she would'nt be beat me to within an inch of my life? This end of thing could be magical.

Hate the phrase too.

Shouting FACT! is another annoying one...

Hate the phrase too.

Shouting FACT! is another annoying one...

It seems to be weird way of expressing an opinion:

"end of" clearly means that someone has just said an opinion but has nothing to back that opinion and doesn't want to debate the opinion.

"FACT" means that once again it is an opinion and the poster saying it has nothing to back up what they are saying and simply can't arsed to debate it. (in both cases research the word forum because what your probably looking to write is a FAQ, probably the most useless FAQ of all time).

Get real, this will never happen, end of!!

Whilst i agree it is unlikely he did sign for a newly promoted team last year and you wouldnt have thought that would happen.

It would be an amazing signing and i for one would buy an extra season ticket just to keep as a spare! (some of the last sentance may not be true, but you get the point!) :laughcont:

Archived