IGNORED

Craig Purnell

steviestevieneville

He used to live round the corner from me in Sea Mills when we were kids. He was a couple of years younger than me (still is!) but was always more into drama and what have you. Went off to that London to be an actor.

He used to live round the corner from me in Sea Mills when we were kids. He was a couple of years younger than me (still is!) but was always more into drama and what have you. Went off to that London to be an actor.

I remember him, I went to school with his brother. I though Trescothick was our vice president?

Wow shows what I know as Craig is my cousin and I didn't even know that he was going to be our Vice President although I have not spoken to him in many years!! :bounce:

Craig moved to London many years ago but is still a massive fan and has been appearing mainly in Theatre in London. He was born in Sea Mills and did have a brother Neil, but unfortuately Neil passed away a few years ago.

I think I will be on the phone later trying to get some inside info :yes:

Wow shows what I know as Craig is my cousin and I didn't even know that he was going to be our Vice President although I have not spoken to him in many years!! :bounce:

Craig moved to London many years ago but is still a massive fan and has been appearing mainly in Theatre in London. He was born in Sea Mills and did have a brother Neil, but unfortuately Neil passed away a few years ago.

I think I will be on the phone later trying to get some inside info :yes:

Sorry to hear that. If I remember correctly he had an illness as a child but was always laughing and mucking about , always used to make me smile when I would see him in the street.

Sorry to hear that. If I remember correctly he had an illness as a child but was always laughing and mucking about , always used to make me smile when I would see him in the street.

Likewise. I was never that close to Neil but he seemed like a nice kid. Tragic to lose him so young.

Do some digging BCFC till I die and don't forget to dish the dirt on our new vice president 

Archived