IGNORED

Dele Doing Well

oldfield

It'sobvious to anyone with sense that Dele is a gent and is his prime was "the physically strongest player in the league" (this said by Chris Coleman after City beat Coventry again at the Ricoh) as well as a lethal finisher when running at a defence. Scored some great goals for us and Coventry. Remember the howling gale at the gate when Dele and Maynard each scored and brought us back from 2 nil down to draw with Wolves. Dele would have run through concrete for us.

Therefore the person who has done that edit is "lower than vermin" to quote the redoubtable Aneurin Bevan.

Can anybody on here put it back how it should be please?

Some of those Nottingham fans are despicable.

Remember the howling gale at the gate when Dele and Maynard each scored and brought us back from 2 nil down to draw with Wolves. Dele would have run through concrete for us.

He completely changed the game for us, we were playing against the wind, i remember the Atyeo stand roof moving up and down, up steps Dele and tears Wolves apart!

I remember when we had Watford at home and Danny Shittu had to mark Adebola throughout the game. Was like two mountains colliding!

Well said mate.

Normally when a defender was silly enough to take Dele on at full gallop towards the goal it was like watching a soft tomato sliding off the slde of a volvo estate.

In the short time DA was with us, he always gave 110% in every game and is one of small band of ex-City players that I would give a good reception to when they return to AG with another club.

BCAGFC

Spot on. Will always respect him for the effort he put in here.

Archived