IGNORED

David Jones

BS3_RED

I have just seen that Wolves let David Jones go and he is still to sign for anyone. Im surprised he has not been mentioned on here as when we were linked with him (when he joined Wolves) people were really hoping we would sign him.

I dont see why signing Kilkenny would stop us going for another CM, provided we could afford it and the player wanted to join (not that i think he would).

You need more than one creative player in a squad especially when the one we have is an Australian and will miss parts of the season as a result of this.

I dont see why signing Kilkenny would stop us going for another CM, provided we could afford it and the player wanted to join (not that i think he would).

You need more than one creative player in a squad especially when the one we have is an Australian and will miss parts of the season as a result of this.

Jones wants first team football. That's why he rejected Wolves latest contract offer.

We would need a creative spark in the centre for when Kilkenny is away on International duty therefore someone young like Jacobs at Northampton would be perfect. If not then JCR can play their.

More than anything though we need to get rid of the remaining dead wood before bringing anyone else in i would imagine.

Jones wants first team football. That's why he rejected Wolves latest contract offer.

We would need a creative spark in the centre for when Kilkenny is away on International duty therefore someone young like Jacobs at Northampton would be perfect. If not then JCR can play their.

More than anything though we need to get rid of the remaining dead wood before bringing anyone else in i would imagine.

jacobs is a winger but a very promising player

You're a glass half empty kinda guy aren't you?

I can sort of see where he was coming from though. We need to cut the squad size and wage bill. I think that will mean we are limited to bringing 4 or 5 in and getting rid of maybe 3 or 4. We've already bought a striker (Taylor) and winger (Bolaisie) and add Killkenny to that. I would suggest a left back and central defender are next on the list, so can't see another central midfielder coming in unless it's a youngster as back up. I guess LJ, Hunt, maybe Clarky and another would be on their way should the right offers come in.

Archived