IGNORED

Sebastien Vettel

Lack of Action Man

In my opinion he's a little bit arrogant all things considered.

Compared to some of the other drivers he has the charisma of a moist fart and in terms of racing ability, I consider him to be an inferior racer - a good leader once he's at the front granted but I feel he is still really to be tested in racing conditions.

He is e x t r e m e l y fortunate to be driving not only the fastest constructors car but also to receive the faster updates as the number one driver.

In all I dis-approve of him because if he was driving for McLaren or Ferrari he'd be most definietly finishing in a lower position. He is in a fortunate position in my opinion.

So what do you think? Is he deserving of his 80 point lead? Or is it by virtue of a fast car that he's been placed in?

Utter tosh, did he not win in a Toro Rosso in ths same season when Hamilton won his Championship with McLaren and Ferrari both at the top of the field??

He would have been a two-time champion by now if Red Bull had the same level of consistency two years ago that they now possess, perhaps he is only able to show what a great front runner he is because invariably thats where he finds himself after each qualifying session.

As for arrogance he is nowhere near Mr Hamilton in those stakes!

Cant stand him personally. I actually dropped off briefly during the Valencia GP because of what an utter snore fest it was.

I find him arrogant and cocky. Lewis Hamilton is not arrogant on the same level that he is, Lewis has a drive (pardon the pun) to win and this causes him to do and say things that are sometimes silly (the Ali G stuff for example) I prefer Jenson as a driver, but still support Lewis (and Di Resta) because they are British.

Oh and I have to look away when he does that bloody finger because it gives me the rage. :ranting:

For the most part he's turning F1 into the era I used to hate when Michael Schumacher was at his prime. He may be a stonking driver, im not denying that, but its bloody boring to watch. I scared the crap out of my dog when Vettel fluffed up on the final lap at Canada, and Jenson got past, because it was flipping exciting for once, rather than Vettel just scampering off into the distance.

And yes I would say the same if it was a British driver doing it.

I wouldn't say he was cocky, maybe slightly arrogant BUT who can blame him, he is a brilliant driver & is consistent something which webber, hamilton, button, alonso are not...he really does have a sense of calmness & intelligence.

Then Again....

I hate him...Much like I did Button at Brawn season, I don't like 1 driver winning pretty much everything...but I now love Button & the way he drives...I always preferred Lewis. Recently he has been stupid, immature & wreckless...he seemed to mature in his championship season but now he is just a stroppy little boy.

Kamui Kobayashi is still my :innocent06: !!!

Give him a better car & he will win.

Archived