IGNORED

Murray Dropped

CTRed

Why are you still hoping for murray back , we dont need him anymore and we havent got a hope of getting him. He probably doesnt get along with copel which is a shame for him because he wont get into the starting line up. But the only reason he went to reading was because of wages and i'm sure he wont mind being left out of the squad as long as he is being paid.

I think it is absolutely ridiculous to suggest we dont need Murray back, we have a decent win yesterday and suddenly everything is alright. That is the problem with a lot of Bristol City supporters, one win and we're a great team and a loss and we're going to finish mid-table. Any team at our level would benefit from Scott Murray. Scotty is not just there to pick up the money, he isnt on a great deal more than he was at City but he wants to play, he would move back to City given the opportunity.

Can we please move on from this subject - it's gettin a bit tedious now.  SCOTT MURRAY IS STAYING AT READING :Costumed19:

Here here, why do we have to have constant reports back about Murray, don`t get me wrong he was great when he was with us, but he aint he`s at Reading and isn`t going to all of a sudden think I want a drop in division and wages. Murray`s gone , get over it for chrissakes. :clap:

Can we please move on from this subject - it's gettin a bit tedious now.  SCOTT MURRAY IS STAYING AT READING :Costumed19:

STAYING AT READING :Confused13:

funny that as he spends most of his time in bristol night clubs

:Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :clap:

:Costumed19: oh yes he is allege to :clap::D

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Scotty was injured the other week and will be out for the next game as well, my mate whose a Reading fan says that Scott is their most dangerous player and Steve Coppell thinks Scotty is the key to the Royals Premiership bid!

Steve Coppell thinks Scotty is the key to the Royals Premiership bid!

I think your friend is very much mistaken. I cannot believe some of your posts!

Surely Steve Coppell aould consider one or two other players (I'm sure I could think of on or two) at least equally important to their campaign and to suggest Scotty is the key is blatent exaggeration.

I would have him back here tomorrow though.

Archived