IGNORED

Could Today Be The Day?

Ben4BCFC

Keef admitted to wanting another player in before they all return to training tomorrow, so presumably he's been hard at it. Could today be the day we get our man (or find out he's going to Baadiff shutup.gif)

That's presuming it is Taylor... Any chance of anyone else being targeted and word not getting out?

Well, you'd have to be extremely optimistic to think that Andrew Taylor is signing.

Whether anyone else will, no idea, but I've not heard any other firm rumours about players in talks with us and likely signing imminently, so you'd have to say it looks unlikely. We'll see, though.

Or alternatively, perhaps not.

indeed,

I'm not getting my hopes up so I can't feel deflighted at 21:00 when nothings happen,

I don't mind ether way not the end of the world if we don't as I think Wilson could be our centre back option although we really need a left and right back and of course another striker and winger :laughcont:

The transfer window doesn't close today...so why the rush? We've signed 3 players before pre season, when was the last time that happened?

Don't think anyone's suggesting there's a rush, just Milly openly stated he was hoping to sign someone else by tomorrow - presumably Taylor. I just think he must have been close to a deal, so was contemplating the chances of us finding out today - as Millen was on target to finish the negotiations before tomorrow.

i have h p brown sauce and heinz tomato you can have i just finnished my egg and bacon . oh sorry sources no.my mistake

That's funny because 'sources' sounds like 'sauces' but he meant 'sources' and you made it funny.

Archived