IGNORED

Merchandise!?!

Percy Parrot

Wouldn't mind one of those T shirt like we had for the LDV last season with Bart Simpson on it. Think that on the back it had the results of all the games throughout the LDV, or was that another one!?

I did see some bloke stood outside KFC on Saturday morning selling flags and a few other things, although it wasn't official (there was also nothing in the shop either).

Guest wolverhampton cider ed

Every one should wear red create a holland atmosphere if anyones making t-shirts make them red

Guest N1 Jim

Make yr own flags, get yr own t shirts printed, do something interesting.

There is nothing worse than official merchandise, ok it's great 4 the kids.

Wear something red and white but not the crud from the shop.

Everytime I see that LDV gold and blue shirt I feel like slapping the occupant.

I must admit to having a ldv t shirt from 1985(the road to wembley etc, but it's a little tight round the hips and has started to rust)

Make yr own flags, get yr own t shirts printed, do something interesting.

There is nothing worse than official merchandise, ok it's great 4 the kids.

Wear something red and white but not the crud from the shop.

Everytime I see that LDV gold and blue shirt I feel like slapping the occupant.

I must admit to having a ldv t shirt from 1985(the road to wembley etc, but it's a little tight round the hips and has started to rust)

I prefer official-

a) makes money for the club

b) looks better than my crappy artwork

c) something to remember day by

I will be in City top, City scarf, City flag, balloons, streamers, tickertape, face paint etc etc but I want a special red flag on stick!! :laugh:

Guest Holly7406

Does anyone know how I can get hold of an Official Matchday Programme before the Big Game as I tried ringing the Official Telephone number for the Programme on The Millennium Stadium Website earlier today but I got no answer and in the end the line just cut off. Not Happy.

Guest Champagne Football
Does anyone know how I can get hold of an Official Matchday Programme before the Big Game as I tried ringing the Official Telephone number for the Programme on The Millennium Stadium Website earlier today but I got no answer and in the end the line just cut off. Not Happy.
Look Here

Guest Holly7406

That's the bloddy same number I've been having trouble with all day as no one answered when I phoned at 12:30pm today. Isn't there any other way I can get a Programme.

• Admin
But I want to get a Programme beofre Sunday, that's the whole point.
I did ask Richard Gould on the ask Steve/Colin forum about this and he said he didn't know. I will bump that topic up in the morning and let you know.

Guest Holly7406

Why is it too late Cynic? I'll just have to get one in the Club Shop then if your not going to be any help with your sad Pies and immature attitude.

Archived