IGNORED

Earnshaw To Cardiff

TinnionForEngland

Whether he scored or not i can't remember, but when they beat us at the gate around 8 or 9 years ago to reach the play off final he was front flipping all over the place.

wouldn't of been infornt of our fans at the east end,

He's still a cock however

No as you rightly say it was infront of the Cardiff fans, but i won't forget it simply because i still remember shouting at '**** off you'll lose in the final anyway' and of course they didn't... ranting.gif

So your problem with Earnshaw is he celebrated an important win with his own fans eight years ago?! Doesn't take much to make you a mortal enemy! blink.gif

So your problem with Earnshaw is he celebrated an important win with his own fans eight years ago?! Doesn't take much to make you a mortal enemy! blink.gif

Yeah mate i was only a young boy and he made me cry no.gif , in all honesty if you have Bellamy and Earnshaw upfront next season i'm slightly worried, but in saying that, you could probably have Messi and C.Ronaldo in your attack and you'd still find a way to mess it up!!!

Reading the Cardiff forums it appears Bellamy has said he definitely wants to play for them next season, i bloody hope not.

Why? what good did it do them this year? He's unable to play twice a week and will be another year nearer retirement.

Anyway I expect their forum expect Messi, too.....

<br />I've seen it mate but as that article states 'a long way off', Cardiff can probably match what Celtic can in terms of money unfortunately.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

True, but not in terms of potential to win things, playing in Europe and playing on front of 60,000 every other week.

To be fair, this is pretty much the third most active Cardiff City forum on the internet.

You lot are obsessed!

Regarding Bellamy, I think it's well known that his preference is to return to gods country, but apparently Man City are sticking to their guns on a £4m transfer fee, which in fairness is probably about right.

Whether Cardiff or Celtic pay that is another matter.

Apparently though Celtic are willing to let him live and train in Caerdydd, and fly up to Glasgow for games. I can't see that happening.

I'd love to see him back in a city shirt.

ps, Earnie's gonna get ya!

To be fair, this is pretty much the third most active Cardiff City forum on the internet.

You lot are obsessed!

Regarding Bellamy, I think it's well known that his preference is to return to gods country, but apparently Man City are sticking to their guns on a £4m transfer fee, which in fairness is probably about right.

Apparently though Celtic are willing to let him live and train in Caerdydd, and fly up to Glasgow for games. I can't see that happening.

Nah Earnie won't, we'll loan in Danny Coles for the game, he has a specially made back pocket just for Earnshaw :)

I won't be sorry to see Earnie go to be honest. He's coming to the end of his career and wants a move home. Forest wouldn't have offered him a long tern deal, maybe Cardiff have. He's done alright at Forest and I thank him for that but with him off the wage bill, it's time to bring in some new, younger blood so I wouldn't be suprised if the Maynard saga rolls on for a while yet.

I won't be sorry to see Earnie go to be honest. He's coming to the end of his career and wants a move home. Forest wouldn't have offered him a long tern deal, maybe Cardiff have. He's done alright at Forest and I thank him for that but with him off the wage bill, it's time to bring in some new, younger blood so I wouldn't be suprised if the Maynard saga rolls on for a while yet.

I can't see there being much of a Maynard saga. But then again this is only a personal opinion, if half decent money comes in from the Prem i believe we will take it. If Half decent money comes in from a club in our own division it will be turned down.

Anything that will hamper our own ambitions in this division has to be turned down. So selling to a rival has to be out of the question, even if it means him leaving for free next season. Better to have tried and failed to go up than to have never tried... for a fast buck.

Aye, 35 posts in four years, I'm never off here! w00t.gif

Ah yes. I like that. Posting on here to prove that you don't post on here (much).

That's almost ironic.

Good word, irony. Go look it up. It could be useful for your English exams.

You lot are obsessed!

:laughcont: Tend to agree with you Butt.........Cant understand it meself either?

Especialy when half of the posters dont go to games against Crapdiff due to commitments / money / location etc

and other half refuse to because it is against their human rights!

:fastasleep:

Ah yes. I like that. Posting on here to prove that you don't post on here (much).

That's almost ironic.

Good word, irony. Go look it up. It could be useful for your English exams.

Wasn't proving anything; merely stating. But still, you must be placing a helluva lot of emphasis on 'almost'. I am an English teacher as it happens, so just PM if you need a little help on irony, but for now I'm off to find a knife amongst my 10,000 spoons. Have a good 'un, friend.

Thirty-six....................

Archived