IGNORED

Another Ex Player Whose Career Is Going...?

glynriley

I think there is an echo on this thread :laughcont:

According to at least one person on their forum this latest signing makes them the Barcelona of L2, jeez :rofl2br:

Seen that too!! I wonder if it will have the same impact on their season as the Oh Yes thread

hate to say it but good signing for them, at their level.

Yes, i agree. It was a bit of a disapointment when he left us, as i thought he looked a very promising player.

However, since he has gone, he has had alot of loan spells at lower league level and never really fulfilled his potential.

Decent signing for the Sags, although it shows the gulf between us that they are getting quite so excited about it!

:englandsmile4wf:

He'll walk league two, but he's not good enough at league 1 level.

He was good at Carlisle not so long back. A very astute signing for the blue few, even better if he gets his head in the right place.

He was good at Carlisle not so long back. A very astute signing for the blue few, even better if he gets his head in the right place.

Time for him to kick on, I always thought he had potential, maybe now he is back home with family and friends he can knuckle down and get his career back on track. i think is head was swayed by agents, he was only young when he was with us, and i think we all know what would happen if we were offered a nice signing on fee and higher wages.

Time to push on Joe, you should have grown up by now, don't let your career go the way of many of our younger players.

Yes, i agree. It was a bit of a disapointment when he left us, as i thought he looked a very promising player.

However, since he has gone, he has had alot of loan spells at lower league level and never really fulfilled his potential.

Decent signing for the Sags, although it shows the gulf between us that they are getting quite so excited about it!

:englandsmile4wf:

All this gas stuff........ the proof of the pudding is if and when we meet and beat them

.......... always is and always was..... and we have not done it on more than a few occassions (beat them that is...... mind you when we do it is always good)

Up the City!

First signing I've seen for them that I have thought is decent.

Adam Virgo is a very good signing for League 2, as is Chris Zebrowski. City fans may be taking the p*ss, but if I were a gashead I think I'd be looking at the next season with considerable optimism. Buckle is a very promising young manager, and he has done some very good business so far. I expect the Gas to do very well this year.

Adam Virgo is a very good signing for League 2, as is Chris Zebrowski. City fans may be taking the p*ss, but if I were a gashead I think I'd be looking at the next season with considerable optimism. Buckle is a very promising young manager, and he has done some very good business so far. I expect the Gas to do very well this year.

They should do well, they were amongst the higher payers in League 1, let alone League 2.

Not sure where they get all their money from though, they seem to sign a hell of a lot of players every year.

Must be those massive crowds.tumbleweed.gif

I am not so sure, I think next year maybe their year. He has bought in an entirely new squad, it could take them 3 or 4 months to gel, which could prove too long to be in contention this year.

Of course they could just click, in which case, on paper they have pretty good side for that division

Archived