IGNORED

The 2011/12 Ridiculous/outrageous Kit Thread

That England kit is shocking, but not in a bad way... I like it. God knows what the good people at Le Coq Sportif were thinking going for a camouflage kit for Everton, with 2 ruddy great white elephants on the front.

I hear that some team in the NPC is stupid enough to play in Scotland's away kit! Ha, what a bunch of tossers

Really? how stupid! When all you have to do is take one of the Adidas templates and put our club badge on it and our sponsor.

Hey presto - you have an away kit all of your very own!

I'm sure if you did that though, someone would moan....!

Why not add the colours of your local rivals and make yourself look even more stipid in hi-vis dayglo?

How about bollox to all tradition and just look to make a quick buck? How about never doing anything wrong, ever?

How about being a blind sheep?

How about being dead inside?

Having a bad day?!

The away kit has a NAVY trim rather that the ROYAL blue of our neighbours.

We have had a Yellow away kit a couple of times over the last 20 odd years, Including times when we have been successful (by our standards!)

i.e. Promotion under JJ, and the subsequent season in the 2nd tier. Last time we reached this level of English football under JW, are the times that spring to mind. So hardly goes against our entire tradition, which to be honest, i don't this comes into it as far as away colours are concerned.

A blind sheep?

Dead Inside?

Not sure what you are on about there! people have the option to buy or not to buy any new kit. I would be more worried if the club were not useing this line of merchandise to make additional income, like everyother club in the country/world!

Archived