IGNORED

Harry Worley.

Ryan_BCFC

Never heard of him, but sounds like the kind of player we would be after.

Looks like he has certainly benefited from dropping down a level or 2 and no is the right age to progress. Good appearance record last season and YPOTY is encouraging. I think Oxford have a fairly youthfull team nowadays, so its a valid achievement.

If I remember correctly very big things were expected of him when he was a youngster at Chelsea, then things kind of went tits up! Obviously regular football has benefitted him massively and he certainly fits the criteria Millen has set.

If I remember correctly very big things were expected of him when he was a youngster at Chelsea, then things kind of went tits up! Obviously regular football has benefitted him massively and he certainly fits the criteria Millen has set.

^^^^^

Worley was expected to go onto great things when he signed for the scruffy foxes but something went wrong (think he got a bad injury) and then had to settle for loan spells.

If we can get him cheap then it would be a good deal, he has potential (not as good as Caulker though).

BCAGFC

I Fing hate the gas.

As for Curley wurley never heard of him but then I never knew jack about Albert, caulker or spence and they all ended up being more than adequate so if the club think he right and we end up signing him I will go Fing mental as I never heard if him.

Why can't we just lucio or someone like that.

Archived