IGNORED

Tsepo Masilela

DaveF

By all accounts he can;t get a work permit, so won;lt be signing for anyone in the British isles.

BCAGFC

Where did you hear this because from what ive heard his move to Leicester was on but was cancelled due to them signing Koncheski.

The only thing I would say though is its quite plain Leicester have a different budget to us

By all accounts he can;t get a work permit, so won;lt be signing for anyone in the British isles.

BCAGFC

i think the work permit situation was ongoing and unclear so when they got given a chance to sign Konchesky they took it as opposed topotentially losing out on this guy.

BCAGFC

It's not that he couldn't get one. He hadn't signed for Leicester, so they hadn't applied for one. It's just that they may have had to wait for up to 20 days had he signed. He seems to be a regular for SA, so I would assume that a work permit would be likely.

Was just about to start a topic on this but got beaten to it

anyway i think he would be a good signing and would solve our LB problem

remember him playing well for south africa in the world cup last year so keith should deffo get in contact with the agent

Archived