IGNORED

Nimby's. Months Up

cidercity

Surely that is the month up for the nimby's to apply for judicial review and the judge to look at it favourably, if they apply now the chance of the application being granted by the judge is very low.

That is my understanding anyway.

Its up to 90 days, from the time the council actually signed off the decision. For all we know that might have taken them 3 weeks to sort out after the original meeting. :dunno:

It is 90 days but after the first month if there is no application for review the judge looks at the applicant as just wanting to waste time, then the chances of him/her granting it are vastly reduced.

This is exactly right. I would imagine the TVG people are talking with lawyers and also try to gather a case together and see if an appeal is possible. On the other hand they may not want to appeal but wait until the 90 day period is up to delay the building further!

MM

This is exactly right. I would imagine the TVG people are talking with lawyers and also try to gather a case together and see if an appeal is possible. On the other hand they may not want to appeal but wait until the 90 day period is up to delay the building further!

MM

Your last paragraph sounds abor right. Im no expert but looking at all the facts I be amazed if they took this any further.

They wanted. VG and now have one! Any appeal would show them for what they are. Anti stadium.

They wanted. VG and now have one! Any appeal would show them for what they are. Anti stadium.

And from my understanding chatting to those in my area 'in the know' this is what they were working out on trying to avoid. They haven't come up with a plan to make it look anti stadium as they have said they don't oppose a stadium. The lady I spoke to recently said she has given up on it although she isn't one of the TVG people, just a helper/campaigner.

MM

Its up to 90 days, from the time the council actually signed off the decision. For all we know that might have taken them 3 weeks to sort out after the original meeting. :dunno:

I'd love to know the answer to this as it seems pretty crucial, does anyone know when it was actually signed off?

It was signed off at sunrise on midsomer's day, whilst the NIMBYS were merrily worshipping TVG, the god of swamps.

They now have 3 lunar cycles in which to appeal. However, if one is a vegan, with a lesbian mother and a father that plays the banjo, the judge may allow another solar cycle to elapse.

Ps. I don't really know the answer!

And from my understanding chatting to those in my area 'in the know' this is what they were working out on trying to avoid. They haven't come up with a plan to make it look anti stadium as they have said they don't oppose a stadium. The lady I spoke to recently said she has given up on it although she isn't one of the TVG people, just a helper/campaigner.

MM

Sounds promising.

The only way they could possibly continue is if they had eveidence that BCC or City have not played by the rules.

Archived