IGNORED

James Wilson

Bobby kellard hero

James Wilson injured?! What a shock.

How long before Ribeiro is ruled out for three months or so?!

You sound as though you have a wish for them to be injurred and not recover from their spells of injury..Well you have your wish it seems....

What sort of miserable supporter are you...certainly not a true Bristolian...perhaps you really are from planet Penus.

You sound as though you have a wish for them to be injurred and not recover from their spells of injury..Well you have your wish it seems....

What sort of miserable supporter are you...certainly not a true Bristolian...perhaps you really are from planet Penus.

I think you've blown your cover Mr Ribeiro !! :surrender:

With Ribeiro and Wilson both injured again, added to the problems we're having signing a defender, the decision to extend Carey's contract appears more and more to have been a wise move despite what many on here have been saying. I would love them both to have full and successful seasons but would not like to bet against Carey making more appearances than the two of them combined.

I think you've blown your cover Mr Ribeiro !! :surrender:

Dont know the guy or Wilson come to that ...I just happen to think both are fine players who need some support from a very fickle set of Armchair supporters. Perhaps their future lies elsewhere or perhaps even out of the game but for the next 6 months at least, both are contracted and part of the team so show a bit of compassion to a couple of young men only nothing but eager to do their best for the club. I think perhaps Millen has accepted that there is a possibility one or the other will be carrying niggling injuries for the season ahead and they can operate on a rotational system as and when fit. Either is capable of filling in the RB position.

Unfortunately both these players seemed to be be tarred with the injury brush by some of the more over the top posters on here. Possibly with some justification with Ribs but JW has had one serious injury and his body is just getting over that and has been through a rigorous pre season. The odd tight muscle is to be expected in the fittest of players let alone one who was not played much football in the last year.

Ribiero however does seem to pick up knocks consistently and after listening to Millens comments last night it would seem a lot of it is mental.

He may well be injury prone, he may not. The fact is people jumped to conclusions as soon as he was subbed. For all we knew at the time he could have had a poke in the eye, that wouldn't mean he is injury prone.

Unfortunately both these players seemed to be be tarred with the injury brush by some of the more over the top posters on here. Possibly with some justification with Ribs but JW has had one serious injury and his body is just getting over that and has been through a rigorous pre season. The odd tight muscle is to be expected in the fittest of players let alone one who was not played much football in the last year.

Ribiero however does seem to pick up knocks consistently and after listening to Millens comments last night it would seem a lot of it is mental.

He may well be injury prone, he may not. The fact is people jumped to conclusions as soon as he was subbed. For all we knew at the time he could have had a poke in the eye, that wouldn't mean he is injury prone.

That sounds painful he wont walk wright for a week that will hamper his pre-season prep.:farmer:

Archived