IGNORED

Lemon Peel Army

Bristolian76

Wel done Bristolian76! nice to see you start off the season with another negative. Get a life and say something positive !

When Kilkenny gets the ball in away games i'll be paying homage to the Young Ones by shouting "Neil Neil Lemon Peel"

(I do know it was orange peel before anyone mentions it) :ph34r:

hope our defence loannies turn out to be peach signings tho or we could end up looking proper lemons ... dont envy Milly, the managers job can be a fruitless task at times ... only lime will tell

We should be able to cherry pick the best young defenders from the Premier League. Apparently the young kiwi from Arsenal is quite good, but I've also heard we've been watching the lad at Bury. Once we've sorted out the defensive pear, our currant squad could be good enough for a top half finish. We could even go up through the play-offs like the Tangerines did.

We should be able to cherry pick the best young defenders from the Premier League. Apparently the young kiwi from Arsenal is quite good, but I've also heard we've been watching the lad at Bury. Once we've sorted out the defensive pear, our currant squad could be good enough for a top half finish. We could even go up through the play-offs like the Tangerines did.

:clapping:

I think that's the main raisin we didn't make the play offs last year.

Just read this new term "Lemon Peel Army" being used on the main site and have to say it turned my stomach, what an embarrassing term.

Still it could be worse, when we had the dreadful "Champange" away kit we could have been known as the "Piss Army" i suppose ;)

Did laugh for the wrong reasons. brent seems to be somebodies second name at city coming out with the ideas now.

Archived