IGNORED

West Ham V Cardiff

Taunton_City

Hopefully, west ham/the police refuse to change their stance, they ban away fans, then it should get some paper talk etc on how stupid it all is.

This, But the most important step will be when the fans are given the chance to travel on their own. If the morons come out to play the entire process will be back to square one.

There is some rivalry here which runs quite deep in each clubs Moronic fractions....It goes way back to the 70,s and raised its ugly head again in 2003 at Ninian and UP..

I dont think proper fans from any club will be deterred from travelling to away games at UP. personally having been there several times a season over 7 years when I worked in Romford..I would feel much safer if I had a bubble to travel in..... some of those iron fans are a complete bunch of nutters...Makes the acting in Green Street look like a Kindergarten set

In fairness to WHAM the Essex police have been tipped of by their counterparts in South Wales of an intended Firm Clash and they are trying to nip it in the bud.

Im sure if it all kicked off at the station and there was serious conflict between the two sets of supporters we would all be baying " why did they let them travel if they knew there was going to be trouble?"

Your damned if you do and damned if you dont..

Archived