IGNORED

What Happened To The Maynard Thread?

Mrdc

I'd noticed that from a twitted feed last night but when I went to view the 2 new threads they had been removed, and the NM thread seems to have been over taken by people wanting to debate who is the better player out of Owen and Teddy Sherringham. What was the jist of the topics posted lastnight?

I had a text from a 'reliable source (90% of the time judging by past info he's given me) that Maynard was going to Leicester and 5.3M was the agreed fee. Naturally I hope the info is wrong. Firstly I don't want him to go and secondly I think we should be getting more if he does depart.No idea why it was removed???

Last I heard negotiations were still taking place the basic salary has been agreed the stumbling block is the extas appearance fee goal scoring bonus etc.... and more importantly the release fee. So that could mean the board have had enough and they have decided to sell him who knows.

Just to clarify it got merged into the other thread but the process didn't complete properly (happened a few times lately) so it didn't initally update the last poster date and the two previous URL's should point you to that haven't updated either.

Archived