IGNORED

Bobby !

Harito495

Young Bobby Reid....

His interview was very impressive, he said numerous times he's got to believe he can break into the 1st team or it wont happen...That is a great attitude & one which some of squad need....I for one hope to see him on the bench (at least) for the ipswich game.

my player subscription has expired

what position did he play? is he a centre midfielder.

If he is that would be quality and he could provide cover for kilkenny and get a few games when hes off on international duty etc

when i watched him vs hull he looked very lightweight but he is only v young so hopefully thats just a matter of time

I thought he looked OK yesterday, not the best player but certainly not the worst.

Looked to get the ball forward, played a good through ball on a few occasions and stuck his foot in a bit.

Although, he did pull away from a couple of possible tackles and lost the ball too easily.

If he packs a bit of weight on and develops his game, I'm sure we could have a gem on our hands.

I rekon his best position would be in the whole behind the front two.

Exactly right ! He's a skillful attacking player.

Look at the size of nasri nani fabregas not the biggest of players I don't think size will be to much of a problem he just looks to clever.

Certainly not a replacement if killkenny can't play totally different players.

Exciting prospect but let's not get carried away. He has LOADS to learn still ! Cameo super sub beckons !

I thought he looked OK yesterday, not the best player but certainly not the worst.

Looked to get the ball forward, played a good through ball on a few occasions and stuck his foot in a bit.

Although, he did pull away from a couple of possible tackles and lost the ball too easily.

If he packs a bit of weight on and develops his game, I'm sure we could have a gem on our hands.

So who was? He stood out, the rest were shit

Having watched yesterdays performance then Bobby could easily expect to be the first name on the team sheet.

Lets just say the performance did not inspire confidence for the comming season, defence was a shambles, going forward

lacked any kind cutting edge. The sooner we learn to stretch teams and cut out the aimless punt out of defence the happier

I will be.

So who was? He stood out, the rest were shit

He certainly stood out, I'm not disputing that.

I think Danny Ball and Kilkenny (albeit only a sub appearance) had solid games and made very (I can't remember any) mistakes.

Also DJ, it could have been 4-0 if not for him.

IMO of course.

Just to add, a really nice down to earth young lad. I was lucky enough to be able to get Bobby to come along and give out a few awards at my end of season disco/presentation for my U14's side Ashton Boys last season just a couple of weeks after his debut (Cheeky request on PM through FB :innocent06: ).

He arrived did a really honest humble speech telling the lads all the right things about working hard, listen to coaches, enjoy the game etc and gave a little insight into the life of an academy player about to make the step up to senior pro football. He was completely genuine and made a point of congratulating each of the lads on winning their league and even said he had missed out on that honour due to being at the academy from a young age (11 or 12yrs old I think). He even joked they had more medals than him :me?: .

He stayed for a couple of hours after the awards talking and mixing with the lads and their families signing autographs and having pics taken (not shooting off without so much as a kind word as I have seen happen more than once with more experienced pros :disapointed2se: ).

He was a credit to BCFC, his family and himself. He seemed determined to get 1st team appearances under his belt this year but still felt he has much to learn. After talking to him I was very impressed with how he handles himself at such a young age when there are older more senior pros I have met both City and non-City players who could not carry it off. If this is the type of person our academy is turning out I for one hope it long continues.

Archived