IGNORED

Home Shirt...

BCAGFC

We must be the only club in the country that hasn't announced/paraded their new home shirt/kit/sponsor this season?.

Very poor marketing on the clubs part IMO.

Or is the 'lemon squeezy' away shirt our new home shirt as well?.......first decision of the new board.......change our playing colours?.

BCAGFC

Another week another home shirt thread.

It is annoying though. Its goona be some time before us mere mortals will be able to buy one.

If we aint got a sponsor yet then that means adidas aint made em yet.

If we aint gonna have a home sponsor this yr then i doubt id buy one at £40. Id may as well get a red training top at half the price.

People will always buy a home shirt

Not me, we'll always play in red and recently the shirts have been far to similar. I prefer to get the away colours because they are more of a commemoration of that individual season (because the colours e.g. yellow might not appear again for some time).

If we aint gonna have a home sponsor this yr then i doubt id buy one at £40. Id may as well get a red training top at half the price.

That's an interesting point of view, I would actually be more tempted to buy a home shirt without a sponsor because this very rarely happens and I happen to think sponsorship makes the shirts look tacky (Bristol Trade Centre looked crap on our kit a few years back).

from Wooly's Twitter...

@martynwoolford Are we getting a new home kit this season do u know?" yes mate there's a new 1

Beat me to it, Just saw this. Well, I would call this fairly conclusive confirmation that there is a brand new home kit in the pipeline. Wonder if the club will be annoyed at this slip?

Archived