IGNORED

Is The Ee Open For West Brom?

bringbacktherobin

From the site

Posted on: Wed 08 Jun 2011

" Home tickets for the Wedlock Stand will be on sale to Wedlock Stand season ticket holders and club members only."

Why do the club have to make it so hard all the time to get east end tickets.

Has anyone had luck, or is it another trip/phone call to do something that should be simple. My friend is having the same problem.

I thought the eastend was open for the west brom game? As i read you had to be a member to get in (which is a joke).

If you go online the EE is "sold out", has anyone got a ticket for it yet? Or is it the club making it a wild goose chase for east end tickets?

I'm not going - pm me if you want to use my ST to get a ticket.

Ive sent a message to DaveL. I cant see why the club needs to make it so difficult to sell tickets in their.

I'd imagine the decision is a financial one, for each area of the ground they have open, the more stewards need to be employed. Given we'll have a gate of (probably) less than 5,000 I'm surprised there are 3 stands open to us at all, I wouldn't have been surprised if they closed the Ayeto and just had the Williams/Dolman open for home fans, with the Baggies fans in their corner of the EE.

I'd imagine the decision is a financial one, for each area of the ground they have open, the more stewards need to be employed. Given we'll have a gate of (probably) less than 5,000 I'm surprised there are 3 stands open to us at all, I wouldn't have been surprised if they closed the Ayeto and just had the Williams/Dolman open for home fans, with the Baggies fans in their corner of the EE.

I thought the same for the friendly agaisnt blackpool when we played them

. It wouldnt be a problem, but you think a message online to say what the plan is (After saying it was open), wouldnt be too hard.

This subject is now at the point where its begging to grind you down!! i dont understand what the problem is internally with the club. I have been a ST holder in the EE since the 242 days but this year i have other commitments and will not be able to attend the full programme , however i dont wish to sit in any other area of the ground. I phoned the club and spoke to a representative to get the low down on being a club member. The club say that there are only 2 ways to gain access to the EE.

1. ST HOLDER.

2.Club member.

I was told that i would be able to purchase a ticket for the EE any time up to 3 hours before the kick off, but there may be a problem when we play cat A games (Leeds, Cardiff, Millwall) otherwise no problem. I asked whether i would have to buy the ticket in person and was told no i can log in online and because i have my membership details on record with the club my membership number would be recognised by the online system and a ticket would be availiable for the EE. I was extremley pleased with this and it sounded perfect i payed up and am now a member.

None of this is correct and every time i log in to the online system the entire EE is in red and is unavailiable to purchase my ticket which i specificly paid my membership for . PLEASE SOMEONE SORT THIS OUT !!!!! I'm not a degenerate or a hooligan , i am a law abiding upstanding citizen who would like to watch his team from an area of the ground which i enjoy the atmosphere and as my family are ST holders , and have paid club membership to do so.

It shouldnt be this difficult to purchase a ticket it is ridiculus. :ranting:

Had a reply from dave L, the eastend is open, but you cannot buy tickets online, so you have to call the nice 0871 number, or pop down. Seeing as i cant pop down, its the 0871 number.

Eastend wurzel, looks like its just going to be a case of calling up or going down every game, where other stands can do it online. Nice and fair isnt it.

Why does the eastend have to play by a different set of rules, for simple things like online ticket sales?

Had a reply from dave L, the eastend is open, but you cannot buy tickets online, so you have to call the nice 0871 number, or pop down. Seeing as i cant pop down, its the 0871 number.

Eastend wurzel, looks like its just going to be a case of calling up or going down every game, where other stands can do it online. Nice and fair isnt it.

Why does the eastend have to play by a different set of rules, for simple things like online ticket sales?

I dont understand it, totally contery to what i was told by the club.

Archived