IGNORED

2 Or 3 Defenders Urgently Required

Motorwayman

Hooray, another thread on ho we need defenders! I think its at least 3 hours since the last one was started. I do hope Keef reads these boards, he might not have realised this yet (despite stating on multiple occasions in the press that we need to sign some more defenders)....

Please Please Please KM we really need to bolster our defence before the season starts.

Nothing has changed since last season.......pre -season is well under way (6 goals shipped against lower league opposition) and still no defenders LB,CB & RB.

I`m M

it's a good job you highlighted this, because I'm sure the staff didn't know where the squad needs attention.

And they probably would not have even tried to bring anyone in over the summer or since the return to training without the intervention of this forum.

Please Please Please KM we really need to bolster our defence before the season starts.

Nothing has changed since last season.......pre -season is well under way (6 goals shipped against lower league opposition) and still no defenders LB,CB & RB.

I`m M

Dammit I knew we were missing something.

More insightful posts like this please, it's just what the forum needs.

Keith has tried to sign defenders but none of the ones he has gone for wanted to come. I can't believe there aren't any good defenders in the lower leagues that we could get though. But the proof is that we have no new signings 'yet' in the area we needed mist at the end if last season. Loanees will help but a defence made up of 2/3 loanee kids just here to get games does worry me. Would rather have new players in who want to play for BC.

I`m M

would you bet your house on this? Didnt think so, so not a fact is it. Loan market does not open up until after the season starts and many teams are not to kean on letting good players go on season long loans which means we can get them earlier so be patiant.

would you bet your house on this? Didnt think so, so not a fact is it. Loan market does not open up until after the season starts and many teams are not to kean on letting good players go on season long loans which means we can get them earlier so be patiant.

The loan Market is 'open' now

You're all missing the point completely. We need to sign defenders! Quickly! Before the sun explodes!

The website is already gone so it can't be long now :D

Do you think sexton will give me a refund on my season ticket in light of the fact that it has clearly been decided that we are already relegated, so I'm not really sure there is any point going to games as it is clearly a foregone conclusion ?

I may get shot down for this but I see Nicky Hunt is playing at Bath City tomorrow. If we can get his mindset back to how he was when we played a pre-season against Blackpool last season then that may go some way to addressing our problems.

I cannot go but I would be interested to hear how he gets on, is he on the road to recovery??

I may get shot down for this but I see Nicky Hunt is playing at Bath City tomorrow. If we can get his mindset back to how he was when we played a pre-season against Blackpool last season then that may go some way to addressing our problems.

I cannot go but I would be interested to hear how he gets on, is he on the road to recovery??

I've often wondered if Hunt could make a 'Steve Jones' style return to favour. Can't see it happening as I don't think many of our fans would afford time

Archived