IGNORED

Yeovil Game

Taunton_City

Defo pay on the day and its £10.

But says only one stand will be open, just wondering if thats for home fans and we will be behind the goal or everyone in the one stand open.

Apparently it's the Westlands that's open (according to a Yeovil fan mate of mine). The one on the right of the open end as you look at the pitch. And it's for all home and away fans - presumably they're not expecting many at all and if it fills then they'll open somewhere else. Doubt that very much though.

Apparently it's the Westlands that's open (according to a Yeovil fan mate of mine). The one on the right of the open end as you look at the pitch. And it's for all home and away fans - presumably they're not expecting many at all and if it fills then they'll open somewhere else. Doubt that very much though.

Nothing on there website like the City-WBA thing or have i missed it?

Hi All,

I am a City and Yeovil Town season ticket holder. Arrangements for Saturdays match are:

Only the main stand is open, last pre season friendly v Inverness Caledonian Thistle attracted 700, stand holds 4,000.

£10 pay on the day, ticket office under main stand. Only 3 windows, everyone turns up at five to three! Be early.

Beer tent is closed but unusually members bar accessed via main stand is open to all.

Gavin Williams fit (shock) and is due to play.

See you there!

Archived