IGNORED

Non League Day - 3Rd September 2011

cockneyrobin

With there being no Premier League or Championship fixtures on that weekend, which non league side would you go and watch?

Personally i would probably go and watch my local team Ashton and Backwell United - decent bar with several ciders on tap and football was pretty good last year.

Non League Day Website

Rovers. Sorry, a year ahead of time I know but it's as well to be prepared .....

Same place as Wed night for me FGR......I like popping up to the New Lawn

It's a nice change to be able to stand or sit and watch a game without stewards or Police glaring at you or filming your every move / gesture, I advise anyone who hasn't tried it to give it a go

Due to re-location I'll be watching St Neots a lot this season. Been taken over by a man with money and are rising through the lower leagues

Recently signed former Villa man Stefan Moore for a five figure sum. Huge money at that level!

They have recently had Ian Pearce and Sylvin Legwinski on the coaching staff

Same place as Wed night for me FGR......I like popping up to the New Lawn

It's a nice change to be able to stand or sit and watch a game without stewards or Police glaring at you or filming your every move / gesture, I advise anyone who hasn't tried it to give it a go

Always meant to take in a game at Forest Green but don't drive and the ground is a couple of miles from Stroud train station, not sure if there is a regular bus service to Nailsworth from Stroud.

Always meant to take in a game at Forest Green but don't drive and the ground is a couple of miles from Stroud train station, not sure if there is a regular bus service to Nailsworth from Stroud.

I'm sure there is, but a taxi wouldn't cost much from Stroud to the Lawn mate

Salisbury City.

The mighty whites were totally shat on by the FA in 2010, but are clawing their way back up the two divisions they were demoted.

Hardly "shat on" they spent money to get up the leagues, then fell on their arses when the money ran out! Rules are rules and they were late with repayments

I can't afford to get back to Bristol much these days, so have to make do with local football.

Eastbourne Borough are my local team, just went to see them at Brighton's new stadium.

£20 for me and my 2 boys to watch a game in the conference south... rather than £30 petrol and then £50 to get in at AG

Hardly "shat on" they spent money to get up the leagues, then fell on their arses when the money ran out! Rules are rules and they were late with repayments

Five weeks late on repayments and a voluntary administration plan agreed with HMRC. In similar circs league clubs have just been docked points. When you compare the financial situation at the Ray Mc to a certain Welsh club I could name, it pales into insignificance.

Archived