IGNORED

Geting Worried

old_eastender

OK although I've tried to ignore the negativity of some on the forum, I must admit I'm getting worried now. Millen put out what he considered to be his strongest side today and we get turned over at Yeovil, hardly inspires confidence. I rememeber Millen saying that pre-season results DO matter and he wanted us to get the winning habit, so much for that then!

Need to freshen things up a bit, for my money Skuse is a passenger in most games, give me Cisse in his place any day.

OK although I've tried to ignore the negativity of some on the forum, I must admit I'm getting worried now. Millen put out what he considered to be his strongest side today and we get turned over at Yeovil, hardly inspires confidence. I rememeber Millen saying that pre-season results DO matter and he wanted us to get the winning habit, so much for that then!

Need to freshen things up a bit, for my money Skuse is a passenger in most games, give me Cisse in his place any day.

Other than a DJ blooper Yeovil didn't look they'd score today. On the other hand at the other end we had enough chances but didn't convert. If what I hear of Kilkenny is true he should make a massive difference, so I wouldn't get to worried yet. (We had no ball playing midfielder today, Skuse spending his day protecting the back 4 from nothing at all),

The old Gary Johnson 10 game block method.

Like it!

Yep.

Very simple, but the way I now gauge our progress.

I've been thinking more about Pre Seasons now, remember the fantastic pre season we had with TInnion when he signed Stewart and we won every pre season game? Yeah, look how well that season ended up!

il get shot down for this but im worried regardless of pre season or not, the championship is gonna be the toughest it has been in years this season and we simply havent signed enough quality this summer...so far. the signings we have mad dont seem to be any better than the current crop of players we have.bolasie- dont know much about him but from what ive read he's hit or miss, hopefully he can be a hit like albert, kilkenny- i have a few leeds fans and frankly they werent worried about losing him he's a steady eddy that wont set the world a light- dont we already have these players? and the young striker is one for the future not a first teamer, and we could still lose nicky yet...i hope not of course. i really hope we either sign a couple more players or get another cracking loanee like caulker or we could really struggle this season. (i dont think were get relagated but we could be down there) sorry for the negativity but just sayin how i feel i hope im proved wrong.

Blah, blah, blah etc etc. Chill out.

Archived