IGNORED

Where Do You Think We'll Finish This Season?

DaveF

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess it's hard to say now with the possibility of a few more player changes but I think we're currently too good to go down but will struggle to challenge for anything above a mid-table finish. I predict it will be a season of having to out score the opposition to win games (obviously!), rather than go for clean sheets. With our current defence it'll be pointless going away and trying to go for a 0-0 or a sneaky 1-0 win. There will be many more 3-2's than 1-0's!

Barring a cup final appearance or involvement in play-offs - right now the only certainty regarding where we'll finish this season is at Burnley

Saturday, 28 April 2012Npower ChampionshipBurnley v Bristol City,

(at a guess though realistically I'd predict a safe but boring mid 1/3 of table finish - which although a bit boring would most probably come as a relief to many of us right now... -that said though of course I still hope I'm wrong and we manage a top 6 finish!)

Barring a cup final appearance or involvement in play-offs - right now the only certainty regarding where we'll finish this season is at Burnley

Saturday, 28 April 2012Npower ChampionshipBurnley v Bristol City,

(at a guess though realistically I'd predict a safe but boring mid 1/3 of table finish - which although a bit boring would most probably come as a relief to many of us right now... -that said though of course I still hope I'm wrong and we manage a top 6 finish!)

0-0 last season. They missed an penalty. If my memory are correct.

I don't see doom and gloom, I just see frustrated fans itching for the season to begin. I think we are more than capable of winning the league, with a fit and firing attack line we have the strangest attack in the division bar none. BAR NONE!

There will be no team running away with it, the league is just too strong even for West Ham. They faffed about in the Prem and will no doubt think they can walk this league piece of piss. Would not be surprised if West Ham finished outside the top 6.

We are in the most exciting league in the world, the Championship is where its at. Totally unpredictable, many many big teams all pushing for the promised land.

Lets enjoy the spectical that awaits us and get behind the team, thats all we as fans can do, its our job aye?

With all the doom and gloom on this forum I think it'd be interesting to see where people think we'll actually finish! So vote away!

Its very hard to predict the leauge. Even Einstein should have problems in this subject. As I said before, NM stays and the defence ok, then we will be top 10. Thinks its important that we got a good start. Last seasons start was a nightmare. Kilkenny can be the player that we missed. Albert is class, many assists last season. This seasonI think he can make more goals. Stead, Nicky and Pitman!!! In Sweden we say Bird or Fish before the season starts. Bird is my prediction.

Archived