IGNORED

Something Positive

ateyomike

have been trying to find a thread on new home shirt well I have to say I like it and also I know its a personal choice I like my shirt sizes but having found with adidas they have smaller I am alsoon sizes I am also glad they have gone to a xxxl size this which really in other shirts is a xxl so going to have a comfortable home shirt this season perhaps all the moaning has done some good but cant see that size in the away shirt - well you cant please all the people all of the time :laugh:

have been trying to find a thread on new home shirt well I have to say I like it and also I know its a personal choice I like my shirt sizes but having found with adidas they have smaller I am alsoon sizes I am also glad they have gone to a xxxl size this which really in other shirts is a xxl so going to have a comfortable home shirt this season perhaps all the moaning has done some good but cant see that size in the away shirt - well you cant please all the people all of the time :laugh:

the Nimbys haven't asked for a JR for our new ground yet

Maynard is still a city player

We currently sit in the play-offs in the league

The gas are in the basement again

league football is less then 2 weeks away

Still plenty of positives

fat bar-steward :fish:

Archived