IGNORED

Forst Green - Whats The Best Way?

Tim S

M4, come off at Bath-Stroud junction, turn left keep going heading for Stroud, enter Nailsworth and virtually first left,up the hill, simples!

Cool thanks! Although routefinder and satnav is telling me to go up the M5! Im confused now!

Cool thanks! Although routefinder and satnav is telling me to go up the M5! Im confused now!

Might want to check the miles on each of them... sat nav will normally (I'm sure I don't need to tell you) underestimate traveling speed on country roads

The M4 - Stroud - etc route is definitely more picturesque, having drove both previously!

Might want to check the miles on each of them... sat nav will normally (I'm sure I don't need to tell you) underestimate traveling speed on country roads

The M4 - Stroud - etc route is definitely more picturesque, having drove both previously!

Who am I going to listen to?!

A computer that has never travelled the roads before and just calculating using maths....

or a fellow fan who has been there, done that and bought the tshirt!

No brainer! Thanks for the advice - I think I will do the M4 to Stroud route then!

More picturesque and more flooded last year (or was it the year before) which made the satnav pretty useless as it didn't know about the gurt big puddles that existed down a single track road speechless-smiley-040.gif

Archived