IGNORED

Nathan Baker

Davros

If available, Wigley would have advised Milly as to his ability .

I'm sure he has.

The issue with him (and Adam Smith of Spurs) is that they are involved in the Under 20 World Cup in Columbia at present.

I think the final is August 20th so maybe any moves we make for players in that squad will depend on how far England progress...

I'm sure he has.

The issue with him (and Adam Smith of Spurs) is that they are involved in the Under 20 World Cup in Columbia at present.

I think the final is August 20th so maybe any moves we make for players in that squad will depend on how far England progress...

That would make sense, as for the FIFA 2011 remark I dont play the game ;) wikipeadia 4tw

I'm sure he has.

Thankyou Graham, a shining star in the black abyss.

No disrespect to the OP, but these threads do my head in. You see a name, click the thread and the message is "worth a shout". We could create hundreds of these

arghh haaa... but you don't have to click the thread any longer with the hovver cursor feature... or is that just for mac users? dunno.gif

No disrespect to the OP, but these threads do my head in. You see a name, click the thread and the message is "worth a shout". We could create hundreds of these

What do you expect it to say signed or linked? I bet were linked with him by the end of the week :D

I'm sure he has.

Also, there is the issue of whether certain players will be used early in the season by their clubs. For example, Caulker played in Spurs League cup defeat to Arsenal last autumn - 2 days later he joined us on loan. Some managers may want to blood players before sending them out. It makes sense in a way - gives them a taste of what they can experience if they progress.

Archived