IGNORED

Kieran Trippier

Josh93

According to the BEP:

"With less than two weeks' to go until the start of the npower Championship campaign, Millen is scouring the loan market for a centre-half and a left-back"

Keith seems to have dropped the idea of signing a right back (maybe Edwards has impressed him?).

According to the BEP:

"With less than two weeks' to go until the start of the npower Championship campaign, Millen is scouring the loan market for a centre-half and a left-back"

Keith seems to have dropped the idea of signing a right back (maybe Edwards has impressed him?).

No I think Hunt might of trained and played his way back into his reckoning

have you not heard?

Our defence is fine and doesn't need strenghening Millen said so

Why not drop the constant childish digs and wait and see what happens between now and the end of the transfer window.

You might even be surprised fastasleep.gif

According to the BEP:

I think Louis Carey has, and he will be first choice right back and Captain.

Edwards was ahead by a nose for the RB berth until the Bath game.liar.gif

I do fear that we have focused on targets that simply aren't realistic and are now left to rely on loans.

As is the case with caulker and spence - if a loan works we lose the player to a bigger club/higher level and if it doesn't we send them back.

The defence is the one area we really shouldn't be messing around with loans.

I do fear that we have focused on targets that simply aren't realistic and are now left to rely on loans.

As is the case with caulker and spence - if a loan works we lose the player to a bigger club/higher level and if it doesn't we send them back.

The defence is the one area we really shouldn't be messing around with loans.

Who would you consider to be realistic targets? Some on here thought we had no chance of signing Kilkenny. If you think that we should be lowering our sights and focussing on lesser players then what is the point? I agree with the aim of the Management in getting better quality within a particular age group, the key word being better, not just more players. I really think there are some who want us to buy just anyone, if the players KM wants wont come here, then he will have to make do with the ones he's got.

As for the original poster,

A. Who?

B Shall we start a competition to see who can come up with the most obscure signing and ask the same question? Or is that competition already underway and I missed it?

Archived