IGNORED

Moaners Please Pack Your Bags Again .

southvillekiddy

I'm sure Keef and Wiggle are killing themselves trying to find a defender.

Anybody thought that one reason why we can't seem to sign anybody at the present is that words got out that we've got some of the moaniest fans in the world. Over represented on here. Gleefully moaning when another team makes a signing.

If you can't make any other type of sound please give it a rest while the rest of us get behind Keef and the lads.

Anybody thought that one reason why we can't seem to sign anybody at the present is that words got out that we've got some of the moaniest fans in the world. Over represented on here. Gleefully moaning when another team makes a signing.

If you can't make any other type of sound please give it a rest while the rest of us get behind Keef and the lads.

Brilliant!! Let's all get behind the club by all agreeing with everything and each other and not fretting and accepting everything we're told and all singing from the same hymn sheet and share a belief that nothing ever happens at BCFC that we do not like.............!

What a fascinating, informative and entertaining forum this would become We could all strive to out do each other with the shining unquestioning purity of our absoluite and unconditional support of everything done in the name of BCFC.:disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se::shocking: :shocking:

Brilliant!! Let's all get behind the club by all agreeing with everything and each other and not fretting and accepting everything we're told and all singing from the same hymn sheet and share a belief that nothing ever happens at BCFC that we do not like.............!

What a fascinating, informative and entertaining forum this would become We could all strive to out do each other with the shining unquestioning purity of our absoluite and unconditional support of everything done in the name of BCFC.:disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se::shocking: :shocking:

Here they come.

What difference do you think the moaning actually makes?

Im sorry mate but im sure if you look at all the other championship team forum you will find nearly all off them are as bad as us and yes some times it gets petty and childish(alright most of the time) on here but there are also some very good debates and thats what a forum is all about, different peoples opinion.

Im sorry mate but im sure if you look at all the other championship team forum you will find nearly all off them are as bad as us and yes some times it gets petty and childish(alright most of the time) on here but there are also some very good debates and thats what a forum is all about, different peoples opinion.

Respect your comment mate.

I'm not talking about fans who make a well-thought-out criticism but those who wallow in negativity. Let's face it moaning and sarcasm (which has already started in response to my post) are very unattractive habits.

"I've supported City for 30 years so I'm entitled to ..... "

Well I've supported City for 45 years and I try not to join in on the lowest level of Bristolian banter which is moaning and sarcasm about our team.

Here they come.

What difference do you think the moaning actually makes?

'Here they come'?? Helpful comment...or is that a moan?

Perhaps we should rephrase your own question and ask 'what difference does NOT moaning make?

As proved emphatically last Sunday, the club had to backtrack over the Open Day, which was in the danger of becoming a PR fiasco. Why? Because concerned, passionate supporters on this forum moaned, whinged, complained and generally agitated to express a widely felt dissatisfaction with some aspects of the Open Day as it was originally conceived. Result? an amicable solution and the agitation ceased.

Whether people like it or not it worked.

If expressing genuine concerns about the club's prospects, prosperity, future direction etc etc is deemed as moaning and considered not part and parcel of posting on this forum, then why should it exist? To merely agree with everything? I don't agree with negativity for the sake of it anymore than I believe in whitewashing the truth and pretending all is well.It's about balance.

A bit like our defence really.........

Big brother is watching this forum and opposite opinion will not be tolerated, apparently.

i'm sure KM is busting a gut to bring in defenders, but with the season kick off less the 2 weeks away and then to coach newcomers to a new system and the uncertainty over NM and now the injury to Gerken (possibly needing a replacement signing) some people are rightly concerned. But not me I might add because it's a new season and KM is doing things his way and he will either prevail or fail and he seems full of confidence and he is an honest man.

Sat here in Majorca reading the posts this week,the fact KM wanted his pre-season,wanted to bring his players in?

Well he has had a pre-season and so far he has purchased one player in a position that needed strengthening,the other two arrivals were not essential.

The defence not addressed in any way,two weeks to kick off,promotion talk by the manager is a tad concerning.

Still KM will have had his pre-season all we can do is let him show us what he is capable of.

Big big test for KM this season,certainly will show us what he is capable of.

Yes many on here don't want to debate,just want to put.their views as the correct one,decrying every other view.

Forums are to discuss,not to restrict individuals views or abuse that persons view.

Shame some on here think theirs is the only view.

You idiot! your having a moan at the 'moaners' in my book this also makes you a 'moaner'

You idiot! your having a moan at the 'moaners' in my book this also makes you a 'moaner'

What I love about coming on here. The gratuitous insults start after about 5 contributions.

By the way I've got 17 degrees and 10 'A' Levels so what you just said must be wrong my dear friend.

What I love about coming on here. The gratuitous insults start after about 5 contributions.

By the way I've got 17 degrees and 10 'A' Levels so what you just said must be wrong my dear friend.

Well then i sujest you take your brains elsewhere as a 'fan FORUM' clearly isnt for you, Mr moaner.

Kiddy what do you expect?, you did the same during the last season, asking us to pack our bags after we won after what was it 7 defeats and then we promptly went on another losing run and you threw your teddys out and refused to post until now. Your other post about scoring 3 tonight yeah against a team relegated from the conference last season (only to be reprieved on a technicality) most of us don't care about pre season friendlies, although KM does he said as much.

We will know more after the Ipswich game and we will have a pretty good idea about how this season is going to pan out after 10 games.

Kiddy what do you expect?, you did the same during the last season, asking us to pack our bags after we won after what was it 7 defeats and then we promptly went on another losing run and you threw your teddys out and refused to post until now. Your other post about scoring 3 tonight yeah against a team relegated from the conference last season (only to be reprieved on a technicality) most of us don't care about pre season friendlies, although KM does he said as much.

We will know more after the Ipswich game and we will have a pretty good idea about how this season is going to pan out after 10 games.

I'll take a bit of stick from you mate because I know you a little. Only threw my teddies out last year because those rough, horrible boys from South Street were rude to me for no reason.

One of them is back again tonight I notice. What I notice is that these lofty advocates of free speech,debate, disagreement and "proper" foruming always end up with "Go away" ?

Honestly people on here got no sense of humour.

Southville Primary, what a school.

I'll take a bit of stick from you mate because I know you a little. Only threw my teddies out last year because those rough, horrible boys from South Street were rude to me for no reason.

One of them is back again tonight I notice.

Honestly people on here got no sense of humour.

Southville Primary, what a school.

Yeah you know your right, although I went to Southville I lived just around the back from South Street school and all the kids around me went to South Street and they were very rude, Mr Thomas or Mr Parslow would'nt have put up with it.

Yeah you know your right, although I went to Southville I lived just around the back from South Street school and all the kids around me went to South Street and they were very rude, Mr Thomas or Mr Parslow would'nt have put up with it.

Mr Gilbert would have thrashed them with his cricket bat.

Blimey, there's a name I didn't expect to see on this forum - Russ Conway !

My dad swore blind that he was at school with Russ Conway, but then again he was also at school with Archie Leach so he may have been a bit prone to exaggeration ! But one thing he did tell me which was perfectly accurate was that he played football in the same teams as Roy Bentley in his youth. All South Bristol boys no longer with us (although I did see Bentley recently at a Chelsea old boy reunion before a game so he may still be alive and kicking).

Anyway, I digress, back to the thread....

Just trying to lighten mood especially with Earl Hickey on the prowl.

All threads like this are responded to with the same inane bile. On the forum many of the 'moaners' have been writing:

• Millen's priorities aren't in defence - Because he's signed players elsewhere. Let's say he put in bids for players X, Y and Z. X and Y decided to sign, in the form of Taylor and Bolasie. Z is Billy Jones, Caldwell, McAuley, etc. etc. ...
  • Millen isn't able to attract players to this club - Kilkenny, Stead, Pitman.

There may be others I've forgotten.

All threads like this are responded to with the same inane bile. On the forum many of the 'moaners' have been writing:

• Millen's priorities aren't in defence - Because he's signed players elsewhere. Let's say he put in bids for players X, Y and Z. X and Y decided to sign, in the form of Taylor and Bolasie. Z is Billy Jones, Caldwell, McAuley, etc. etc. ...
  • Millen isn't able to attract players to this club - Kilkenny, Stead, Pitman.

There may be others I've forgotten.

I think that's the point and almost certainly the intention.

Archived