IGNORED

Birmingham City Set To Go Into Administration?

Red Ferret

Zigic is on 60K a week !!!

His transfer value has just dropped to £0 though. Poor Birmingham. :noexp:

Something has to be done about this really.

British football clubs should be beyond the reach some people. Alas. I suggest any new owner pays a retainer or deposit to the FA as security. So it shows good faith. I don't want Clubs to be not for profit, that cant work, but something has to be done by someone, someone has the power, please tell me they do? curse these bureaucrats, why cant a simple solution be imposed and made so?

The British clubs should form a new association with the powers to make the appropriate changes for today's football that puts the interests of the Club and the British game above that of profit.

Well gang you heard it here first, I posted this 18/07/2011 on the how buy a football team thread. Just a bit earlier than I predicted.

What happend at Portsmouth was a national disgrace and will almost certainly happen again soon, my bet is Birmingham especially if they do not get promoted this season.

you go off and gloat young man... I would !!!

I feel sorry for Chris Hughton myself... what rotten timing. If indeed the owners assets are frozen one would assume the gates at St. Andrews will be padlocked from tomorrow then?.. Yeung really has got the Brummies into the council gritter and bernie flint big time. On top of that he's trying to hold on by putting his currant bun with all the other bowls of fruit in the board room. what a shameful character... just another one of many running our british clubs these days. dear oh dear. gotta feel for the fans. disapointed2se.gif

you go off and gloat young man... I would !!!

I feel sorry for Chris Hughton myself... what rotten timing. If indeed the owners assets are frozen one would assume the gates at St. Andrews will be padlocked from tomorrow then?.. Yeung really has got the Brummies into the council gritter and bernie flint big time. On top of that he's trying to hold on by putting his currant bun with all the other bowls of fruit in the board room. what a shameful character... just another one of many running our british clubs these days. dear oh dear. gotta feel for the fans. disapointed2se.gif

Strange thing is the opinion of many posters was that the programme was a non programme, but the since arrested Birmingham owner bought the club through the dodgy Thai bloke.

Archived