IGNORED

West Brom

Alex#40

With only the West Brom home friendly to go for us before the big kick off what your team be based on what you've seen for the last pre-season friendly? Assuming no new faces (I think thats a safe assumption :bored: ) and everyone fit (fingers crossed for Kilkenny :pray: )...

GK - James

RB -Hunt

CB - Wilson

CB - Fontanie

LB - McAllister

RM - Adomah

CM - Elliott

CM - Kilkenny

LM - Woolford

CF - Maynard

CF - Pitman

Subs:

Stead

Ribero

Nyatanga

Bolasie

Campbell-Ryce

Clarkson

Carey (GK)

Cisse

There is a friendly against Frome Town on Friday evening, but I haven't seen it advertised anywhere so I guess it will be reserves/U19's.

I was told about it by two Frome town players at different points in the last month so may pop along to that.

Thats saturday.

And hvnt we got Weymouth sometime ??

Surprised so many have omitted Kalifa Cisse from the midfield, he was brilliant last season and played the defensive midfield role really well.

Personally I'd go with Elliott and Cisse in the middle with Kilkenny in free role and Albert on the wing.Again he could switch sides if required.

Stead and Maynard in attack. Hunt,Carey,Fontaine and McAllister in defence.

Surprised so many have omitted Kalifa Cisse from the midfield, he was brilliant last season and played the defensive midfield role really well.

Personally I'd go with Elliott and Cisse in the middle with Kilkenny in free role and Albert on the wing.Again he could switch sides if required.

Stead and Maynard in attack. Hunt,Carey,Fontaine and McAllister in defence.

Kilkenny in a free role means no LM....leaving McCalister exposed. Cisse hasnt played many pre-season games.

This is why your not a manager.....

millen will stick with 4-4-2 he hasn't played any different,

James GK

Macca LB

Fontaine CB

Wilson CB

Carey RB

LM Camball-Ryce

RM Adomah

CM Elliot

CM Kilkenny

CF Maynard

CF Stead

Bench

Carey GK

Stewert CB

Ribiro RB

Johnson CM

Reid CM

Pitman CF

Taylor CF

Kilkenny in a free role means no LM....leaving McCalister exposed. Cisse hasnt played many pre-season games.

This is why your not a manager.....

You have Cisse and Elliott in the the middle so you have plenty of legs. Its not subbuteo and formations don't have to be set in stone. No reason why when we don't have the ball Kilkenny fills the left wing birth and when we have it he can roam. No reason for McAllister to be exposed.

I'll ignore the last bit. unnecessary.

Archived