IGNORED

Ashton Vale

Guest Fireman Sam

Guest Fireman Sam

I have spoken to the planners and they have assured me that the 3 months appeal window started on the night at the council house when we got the go ahead for the Stadium six weeks ago.

So that means 6 weeks to go.

They said they did not know of any:- After 1 month the chance of winning goes down, on any appeal.

But they said, that does not mean it does not.

So great news, the 1 month is up. And we can look forward to 6 weeks time.

THIS IS NO WIND UP!

Its great news. :fingerscrossed:

thing is you would expect an appeal to come towards the end firstly, so they can plan it all properly and secondly so it delays the start time for the constrcution if they appealed straight away its more than likley they would have 2 less months where there is no construction work

thing is you would expect an appeal to come towards the end firstly, so they can plan it all properly and secondly so it delays the start time for the constrcution if they appealed straight away its more than likley they would have 2 less months where there is no construction work

the longer its left the less likely it will get to high court, it will end up like the sainsburys one

I have spoken to the planners and they have assured me that the 3 months appeal window started on the night at the council house when we got the go ahead for the Stadium six weeks ago.

So that means 6 weeks to go.

"They said they did not know of any:- After 1 month the chance of winning goes down, on any appeal.

But they said, that does not mean it does not"

So great news, the 1 month is up. And we can look forward to 6 weeks time.

THIS IS NO WIND UP!

Its great news. :fingerscrossed:

Sounds like good news but youv'e lost me a bit in the middle there :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I asked the same question of the council and have also just received a reply.

The clock started ticking the day the council made its decision.

However a letter of intent to ask for a judicial review is all the AV people need to send to the council to potentially delay building work.

Sounds like good news but youv'e lost me a bit in the middle there :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Apparently if they wait longer than a month the judge is likely to view it as a delaying tactic (which lets face it would be the case). Doesnt mean they couldnt win but should lower their chances.

I asked the same question of the council and have also just received a reply.

The clock started ticking the day the council made its decision.

However a letter of intent to ask for a judicial review is all the AV people need to send to the council to potentially delay building work.

But surely this still has to be done within the 3 months, I wouldn't have thought they could send a letter on the last day of the 3 months and then apply for a JR. after the 3 months had elapsed.

Plus that would be frowned upon......as long as they haven;t got friends in VERY high places.

I think they would have to send the letter to BCC at least a week before they apply for a JR.

BCAGFC

Last Minute appeals in matters such as these are not looked at highly and are regularly viewed as what in this case it would be.

A delaying tactic.

The fact that they haven't appealed yet, is a clear sign that they either believe they have no chance or are simply trying to drag things out as long as possible, EITHER WAY. Long term it's not going to cause us any problems.

Archived