IGNORED

From Harrow To Ghana In The Space Of Three Years

BCFC Jordan

Well done Albert, we are lucky to have such a talented player in our squad. Not only is he talented he also seems like one of the funniest/nicest blokes you will ever meet.

We may end up losing him for a few months now with the African Nations but to think three years ago he was playing in the Isthmian Premier League and has now moved on to one of the biggest sporting events in the world in incredible.

Thanks Mr Coppell.

If only he had stuck around and brought a few more players like that in, which he would have! Think of what our squad would look like now and what our ambitons would be for this year!

Sad that he left so soon, but if he didnt wanna be here, then we gotta move on and get behind Millen for this season !

Well done Albert, we are lucky to have such a talented player in our squad. Not only is he talented he also seems like one of the funniest/nicest blokes you will ever meet.

We may end up losing him for a few months now with the African Nations but to think three years ago he was playing in the Isthmian Premier League and has now moved on to one of the biggest sporting events in the world in incredible.

Yes well done and good luck.

People don't like hearing it, but Coppell left because SL signed David James when Coppell didn't actually want him. This was after SL had told Coppell that he couldn't afford the wages of the players Coppell actually wanted.

I asked the question because we/I don't really know the facts.

I have no reason to believe or disbelieve you or someone else who comes on with another view.

Nearly a year on and we're none the wiser, are we? :dunno:

Why lie?

I take it you know the truth then? Being close to an ex city player, who is now an agent for a lot of the City players, as well as players of other clubs, including in the Prem, as well as working for the F.A., he has ensured me this was "one" of the main reasons. Coppell has even come out and insinuated as much on talksport. James was the preverbial "hump that broke the camels back".

Being close to an ex city player, who is now an agent for a lot of the City players, as well as players of other clubs, including in the Prem, as well as working for the F.A., he has ensured me this was "one" of the main reasons.

Want a medal for knowing him?

My best mates aunties, who knows barry from down the pub, you know barry dont you? Well he said that chole said, that she heard while she was at the dog and hounds, that coppell left due to not liking the dugouts.

Want a medal for knowing him?

My best mates aunties, who knows barry from down the pub, you know barry dont you? Well he said that chole said, that she heard while she was at the dog and hounds, that coppell left due to not liking the dugouts.

Tetchy much? Just saying like. I was asked why I was lieing? I'm now asking you the same thing.

Archived