IGNORED

Skuse

Pete1975Legend

Yes thats right what I want to know is why he hasn't bee told to play at Frome tomorrow. There is no way Skuse is better than Cisse so for him not to be there as well is a joke.

I wouldn't mind knowing this too, is there nothing on the OS?

Yes thats right what I want to know is why he hasn't bee told to play at Frome tomorrow. There is no way Skuse is better than Cisse so for him not to be there as well is a joke.

Post of the day for me. Totally agree, wouldn't make my matchday squad.

Quite simple, Millen thinks he's the better player.

He didnt look overweight down bath City looked bloody fit as a fiddle,

I suggest you go to specsavers, I was impressed with Cisse last season but he was absolutely awful at Bath.

hasn't Cisse returned to training a bit overweight or something? read it somewhere on here, if so that would put Skuse ahead of Cisse alone imo as he would be cold shoulderd

I really rate Cisse and all things being equal would like to see him start in midfield with Kilkenny against Ipswich BUT if there are issues about his application and/or fitness, then I do think Milly has no choice other than to go with Skuse or Marv.

Post of the day for me. Totally agree, wouldn't make my matchday squad.

Its a shambles, is there still nothing on the OS about this? I think I have a right to know if Skuse has been told, why are the club keeping us in the dark like this? :disapointed2se:

Its a shambles, is there still nothing on the OS about this? I think I have a right to know if Skuse has been told, why are the club keeping us in the dark like this? :disapointed2se:

My post is AN OPINION. These are allowed. Thank you for your time.

Because Keith Millen who sees him everyday in training has picked him for the West Brom game.

Because Keith Millen knows what condition HIS players are in better than any of us.

As well as his opinions on selection being more valid than ours Keith Millen is THE MANAGER of Bristol City Football Club.

May I ask what makes Skuse so bad? I've always been impressed with him, gives 100%, never stops working, wins majority of tackles, doesn't over complicate things and is happy to put the team before himself.

2 years ago i was sure he was a premises player in the making but i think his progress slowed and has struggled due to his versatility/willingness to fill in where necessary.

May I ask what makes Skuse so bad? I've always been impressed with him, gives 100%, never stops working, wins majority of tackles, doesn't over complicate things and is happy to put the team before himself.

2 years ago i was sure he was a premises player in the making but i think his progress slowed and has struggled due to his versatility/willingness to fill in where necessary.

Nothing wrong with his attitude, just not a very good footballer.....that's all.

And shite at Torquay, looked way off the pace and just going through the motions. Lazy bugger.

Where has he been playing? Genuinely don't know haven't seen any pre season games.

If he has been shunted back into defence after being arguably our best centre midfielder for the latter part of the season then I don't blame him. I'd be pretty ****ed off and feeling a bit hard done by.

If he has been playing in the middle and looked shite and lazy then that's a bit disappointing to hear. Was really relishing the though of Cisse and Kilkenny in the middle.

Where has he been playing? Genuinely don't know haven't seen any pre season games.

If he has been shunted back into defence after being arguably our best centre midfielder for the latter part of the season then I don't blame him. I'd be pretty ****ed off and feeling a bit hard done by.

If he has been playing in the middle and looked shite and lazy then that's a bit disappointing to hear. Was really relishing the though of Cisse and Kilkenny in the middle.

He partnered LJ in centre mid for most of the Bath game, both were really poor.

As much as I'm a big Cisse fan this is very true.

Shame. He looked the part the times I saw him at the end of last season.

He must have really pissed Millen off to be playing against Frome.

As for Cole Skuse, he has really flattered to deceive. Gives his all but not sure he brings enough to the team IMO. He just doesn't seem to have the same presence as Elliott or Cisse.

As for Cole Skuse, he has really flattered to deceive. Gives his all but not sure he brings enough to the team IMO. He just doesn't seem to have the same presence as Elliott or Cisse.

Hits the nail on the head. Great attitude and undoubted ability but simply does not impose himself on the game. Very frustrating as I'd love to see him thrive but he is not a promising youngster any more and needs to step up his game.:fingerscrossed:

The coppell dustbin... cisse hunt and stewart will all not get a sniff this season. These were all not signed by Millen or Johnson/Millen. The only non-Johnson/Millen signing this year will be James...

Before anyone shouts Adomah as tracked and lined up by the Johnsons.

Archived