IGNORED

Defenders

Dunc

Steve Bruce on Thursday: "Nyron Nosworthy, Matt Kilgallon and George McCartney all need to go and play somewhere. They're the ones who we'll look to move on,"

It might go against our policy of signing youth, but if we're going for loans then who really cares. Unless we're signing youngsters permanently I'd rather get some players we know will do a job rather than blooding prem academy players for them to benefit in the longer term. These names might have been mentioned before but this is as clear a call to action as you get. Would you take any of the above at the Gate next season?

I am behind Millens policy of buying young players and giving them an opportunity - but needs must and one or two of those would really go a long way to sorting out our defence.

Steve Bruce on Thursday: "Nyron Nosworthy, Matt Kilgallon and George McCartney all need to go and play somewhere. They're the ones who we'll look to move on,"

It might go against our policy of signing youth, but if we're going for loans then who really cares. Unless we're signing youngsters permanently I'd rather get some players we know will do a job rather than blooding prem academy players for them to benefit in the longer term. These names might have been mentioned before but this is as clear a call to action as you get. Would you take any of the above at the Gate next season?

In a word NO! Defenders isnt and wont be our problem...Why do so many think we are going to leak a shit load of goals this season???........we wont.!

In a word NO! Defenders isnt and wont be our problem...Why do so many think we are going to leak a shit load of goals this season???........we wont.!

Best let Keith know quick since he is misguidedly trying to sign two or three defenders not realising our defence spontaneously improved over the summer.:innocent06:

Archived