IGNORED

Brighton's Giant Flag

Turkey

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I take it you Brighton fans will be moaning to everyone how you can't take your flag to the Millenium, ask for a show of unity from fans across the country and throw your toys out your pram

I take it you Brighton fans will be moaning to everyone how you can't take your flag to the Millenium, ask for a show of unity from fans across the country and throw your toys out your pram
email John prescott now!! :):laugh:

He could use one of his jags to transport it to the stadium. :blink:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Thanks for clearing that up for us - Now go and arrange a "Scarf swapping show of solidarity" for Telford

Guest Spike
Has been given approval to go to the Mill. Stad. It's the largest flag the Mill. Stad has seen. 64 x 32ft, which is 2000 sq ft and covers about 600 people at once :blink:
I bet that can wipe away alot of tears after the match :laugh::)

Once we had equalised we all knew we would win. There is no logic to that really and we could have lost but we just all knew then that it was our night. As soon as you equalised I knew you would win, didn't you? I see where you're coming from but bloody hell. Extra Time Injury Time! How late do you want to leave it!! :)
Yep i'd agree. couldnt see us losing once we equalised and that is surprising for city to give you that much reassurance!

Archived