IGNORED

Maynard Banter

SuperFly2002

Funny as you like, after Nicky Maynard was subbed; he was on his warm down/stretch routine and one of the young kids was asking for his autograph . . . . . Stoney Garnet was shouting from the back of the Williams stand, asking if Nicky needed a pen (insinuating this is why he hadnt put pen to paper with regard to his contract). Nicky gave a rye smile went a little crimson and jogged away (after signing the autograph of course).

Most of Williams A block were cracking up, and i think Nicky took it in the right spirit.

Funny as you like, after Nicky Maynard was subbed; he was on his warm down/stretch routine and one of the young kids was asking for his autograph . . . . . Stoney Garnet was shouting from the back of the Williams stand, asking if Nicky needed a pen (insinuating this is why he hadnt put pen to paper with regard to his contract). Nicky gave a rye smile went a little crimson and jogged away (after signing the autograph of course).

Most of Williams A block were cracking up, and i think Nicky took it in the right spirit.

He he.

SIR Stoney is truly a City legend. I was sat right next to him as he tried to give Maynard his pen. Maynard didnt know which way to look???

But just beating this "moment of magic" in an otherwise forgettable afternoon was Skusy signing the shapely lady City fans behind just before - Great reward for Skusy for a MOM performance!!! I wonder if she is now going to get her trousers framed?

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Archived