IGNORED

City Online Ticket Office.

Portland Bill

I've just spent about 2 hours trying to get tickets for Ipswich.

What an absolute joke.

4 or 5 times I've gone through to the checkout and the "error" message comes up every time.

The problem is that after putting all my card details etc in I don't know if they have taken my money or not!.

It's impossible to do anything, can't refresh the page, can't send an e-mail etc because the error message comes up.

Anyone else had problems like this?

It's driving me loopy!!

I've just spent about 2 hours trying to get tickets for Ipswich.

What an absolute joke.

4 or 5 times I've gone through to the checkout and the "error" message comes up every time.

The problem is that after putting all my card details etc in I don't know if they have taken my money or not!.

It's impossible to do anything, can't refresh the page, can't send an e-mail etc because the error message comes up.

Anyone else had problems like this?

It's driving me loopy!!

Why not do it the old fashioned way? Just bring some cash or a card down on the day and buy a ticket then.

Have you read the confirmation email? The clues are all there.....

I have, I presume your talking about multiple e-mails ? That doesn't alter the fact that I've been charged for 4 tickets, because I changed the seat no's after the error message made me believe the transaction hadn't gone through.

My mrs is an IT technician, she hasn't come across this sort of incompetence before!

I had the same problem buying memberships with muliple emilas luckily they only took it out once, then when I went to but Ipswich Tickets would only let me buy Adult Members and not child members even though I had 3 child member tickets. Its useless! Ended up phoning them! Sigh

Thanks for that mate.

Jayne is a star...but I have shared your experience...failed to get the print out at home "fast" tickets attached to the club emails for the Ipswich match until Jayne stepped in.

Extremely frustrating. I will be sticking to the phone in future...but the club has invested in systems which should make that unnecessary...

Everyone I know has had the same problem, as soon as you complete a transaction up comes an error message and it wont even let you log into online tickets again for an hour or so. You then get a string of confirmation emails, (I had 17). I had to ring the office to make sure i wasnt charged 17 times too, as lets be honest this system is a ****ing joke. Its been happening for last 2 weeks and they havent managed to fix it yet.

Its Monday morning, nothing lie a good moan :laughcont:

• Admin

My mrs is an IT technician, she hasn't come across this sort of incompetence before!

Expect your Mrs will be able to explain the problem to you

Try sending an email to "jayne maggs" <jayne.maggs@bcfc.co.uk>

She has been very helpful in resolving any online ticket questions I have needed sorting out.

Jayne is VERY helpful !

Sounds like the problem is the screen to authorise your card details isnt showing ???

You'll get asked to put in somthing like 2,4 nd 7th letters of password

Expect your Mrs will be able to explain the problem to you

Jayne is VERY helpful !

Sounds like the problem is the screen to authorise your card details isnt showing ???

You'll get asked to put in somthing like 2,4 nd 7th letters of password

My Mrs needs explaining!

I've e mailed Jayne, waiting for a reply, I imagine it's a busy week for her.

With regard to password etc, no,everytime we got to the end of the process an error screen came up. This screen did not allow any option.

But.... The transactions still went through even though I would have had to be Uri Geller to know this.

As you may see from other posts, it's not just me this has happened to.

I had the same issues when purchasing my membership 2 weeks ago getting multiple emails and not being able to do anything else. I also used peterborough's website the same evening to get tickets for there game on Saturday and there website for tickets is exactly the same as City's and no issues when buying tickets.

Tonight i've used wigan's online tickets for their game against Norwich and theres is the same website again and worked fine. One good feature of Wigans website was you could chose which seats you wanted from a block and see which ones around it were free and select them too. Instead of being just given a seat in a particular block, which is really good for my dad as he needs a right hand end of a row for his knee.

Archived