IGNORED

Home Crowd

Ryan 7

Any idea how many we've sold for Saturday? Love it to be a sell out but unless there is a new burst of excitement come from somewhere (i.e maynard signs contract) i'd predict 15/16k.

Ipswich will bring a lot as it is opening day and they have a pretty decent side. I'd imagine it will be a touch under 16k.

Well according to the online ticket site-

Dullmoan has 1853 seats available

Atyeo has 1268

Williams has 1566

= 4687 under capacity, not including EE home end or the amount Ipswich will return. :disapointed2se:

2-0 to the mighty reds(cus Dipswitch are crap and haven't bought anybody to set the division on fire)

Judging from the doom & gloom on here the club will be lucky if anyone turns up.

Are the crowds still inflated by adding in season ticket holders even if they aren't there?

Yes, although other than illness I'm not sure why any season ticket holders would miss the opening game, or any game for that matter. Kind of defeats the object of buying one

Yes, although other than illness I'm not sure why any season ticket holders would miss the opening game, or any game for that matter. Kind of defeats the object of buying one

Holidays - 6 August is a bit early for the start of the football season, weddings, other sports, a whole host of things.

Holidays - 6 August is a bit early for the start of the football season, weddings, other sports, a whole host of things.

Maybe, although holidays applies til September and every other half term, end of term, Xmas etc. I doubt it will have much of an effect on the true attendance on Saturday, although it would be interesting to know the true figure

Atyeo has 1268

Williams has 1566

= 4687 under capacity, not including EE home end or the amount Ipswich will return. :disapointed2se:

2-0 to the mighty reds(cus Dipswitch are crap and haven't bought anybody to set the division on fire)

Yeah noticed that when I got my tickets for Swindon.

Got to say Eastend was on general for the Swindon game and considering its only a tenner (fair play to the club for that :clapping: ) for any part of the ground, the Eastend is sold out (23 available), surely that should tell the club something :tumbleweed:

Atyeo has 1268

Williams has 1566

I like the maths there, but I also predict that two people who would have gone will catch the flu, and a car full of Ipswich fans will run out of petrol on the M4. So taking that into account, i think the attendance will be 14,319

I like the maths there, but I also predict that two people who would have gone will catch the flu, and a car full of Ipswich fans will run out of petrol on the M4. So taking that into account, i think the attendance will be 14,319

Are they going to be driving a people carrier?

Archived